Question Blood - casual play

Hello,

ill try to rephrase my locked topic to more concrete questions.. How does it feel as blood DK in open world in unbalanced server (not in your favor) ?
    Dont you miss some sort of sprint while running around and so on? If you will sometimes play in 2 , can you be helpful to your friend in need?
    If you are ganked do you feel like you can fight back and give hard time to anything, or most of which ganked you? Which class you run from to try regen only?

thanks a lot?

Deleted
    eat bear tartare and you will be fine, plus most of the people leave tanks in world pvp alone because it takes way too long to take them down, especially now with nerfs for legends in world pvp.

Nothing ganks a blood DK.

In 9 out of 10 cases, people stop attacking me as soon as they see, that I'm a blood DK and they can't just run me over. That was my reasoning a couple of weeks ago when I started playing the game again after quitting early this year. And it worked out. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Same story here, generally people give up after like 10 seconds of fighting me as Blood and even when they don't I can take 2-4 DPS specced people if I have CDs ready.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archidar View Post
    eat bear tartare and you will be fine
    Agreed. Bear Tartare make DK mobility a non-issue in world play. As for other world pvp factors: Blood has a huge health pool, great defensives, slows aplenty, and Death Grip. Stuns and burst damage can kill them, but that's true of everything, and Blood DK has multiple stun breaks (Wrath Walk with March of the Damned, PvP trinket, IBF).

They real strong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like others said, tartare should always be on you outside of instances. I've been wearing the boots as part of my mythic+ set, so I usually have those on too. Some people rock sephuz in their solo sets.

Run away from? Lol? There is no running away from anything, there is only people running away from you. Unless it's to run away from another tank, but I have killed other tanks before. The thing separating us from other tanks is our ability to kite and use blood drinker. Blood for Blood is also crazy as well, but I prefer the DRW talent because I use the chest (which won't be nerfed).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Some people rock sephuz in their solo sets.
    Unlike basically every other tank, Sephuz's is legitimately good for Blood when you can proc it - which you can do with Death Grip. As a result, it's pretty good in world/M+. It's not top-tier, but not bottom-shelf, either.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Like others said, tartare should always be on you outside of instances. I've been wearing the boots as part of my mythic+ set, so I usually have those on too. Some people rock sephuz in their solo sets.

Run away from? Lol? There is no running away from anything, there is only people running away from you. Unless it's to run away from another tank, but I have killed other tanks before. The thing separating us from other tanks is our ability to kite and use blood drinker. Blood for Blood is also crazy as well, but I prefer the DRW talent because I use the chest (which won't be nerfed).
    Sephuz is so strong on bDKs, the haste you get is rather good, and it is easy to proc for bloods.

Pair it with Aggramars and Bear Tartar, and laugh as you outrun everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Off topic, but playing fury with Sephuz, Aggramars, war machine talent and 15k haste is hilarious. You run faster than mounted people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiPiNo View Post
    Hello,

ill try to rephrase my locked topic to more concrete questions.. How does it feel as blood DK in open world in unbalanced server (not in your favor) ?
    Dont you miss some sort of sprint while running around and so on? If you will sometimes play in 2 , can you be helpful to your friend in need?
    If you are ganked do you feel like you can fight back and give hard time to anything, or most of which ganked you? Which class you run from to try regen only?

thanks a lot?
    Nobody wants to gank a Blood DK.

Blood DKs are solo PVE gods.

Thanks for all the answers - i was not aware of the tartare, ill try that out. My DK now at lvl 88, mostly dung leveling because as many topics in general say - questing is broken, you start some chain and outlevel the whole zone too quickly :/