The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Still possible to get Shattered Reckoning Ashbringer in 7.3?

Howdy - just now coming back from a 9mo. break from WoW. (Busy studying Engineering.)

I would LOVE to get the Shattered Reckoning Ashbringer appearance - but I visited the broken isles today and none of the buildings were up. I play on a relatively low pop realm - is it going to take months and months for me to build up the mage tower solo only to get 3 days at it? Please advise. Thank you sooo much!

Deleted
    I think Broken Shore buildings are region-wide, so there's no worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restaron View Post
    I think Broken Shore buildings are region-wide, so there's no worry.
    They are, you can check WoWhead on their main page for which buildings are up, and what %s they are at, updated live.

Yeah it'll be up. The buildings are region locked so the low pop shouldn't throw you off too much.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

yeah, the building progression goes by your entire region, it'll go up eventually, also BIG tip here, use the legendary prydaz xavaric's magnum opus, it will make the challenge significantly easier
    also make sure to farm up some nethershards by killing the elites across the broken shore, while the first attempt of the day is free, any attempts after cost 100 nethershards each

Like said earlier, it's region wide. It takes more or less a week for it to become active.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    They keep popping up regularly. You'll be right.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

You do have to do the intro questline though for Broken Shores, which takes like, 5 seconds now because they let you skip the scenario if you did it once already.

Then, from there, you'll still have to do the questline to unlock the mage tower challenges, which should take no more than an hour to be honest. It should start with Khadgar asking you to discover the Legion's plans if you just do the Broken Shore quests, it will lead you there.

so yes, the tower will be up often, but get the intro stuff done so once the tower is up you can jump right in.