Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Frost Dk

You confront Bolvar and it schemes, the Lich King then tries to force you to his will, making you a full slave of his new scourge.Then, Arthas Spirit that is within the Blades of the fallen prince, saves you and together you two fight agaisn't the Lk, he using Frostmourne and you using the blades of the Fallen prince.

In the end, you either shatter the frozen throne or leave it broken, leaving the Lk dead or weak.

Arthas then explains that he didn't wish to see another one to be cursed by the Blade and the Lich King's will, he thanks you for doing what he couldn't, the weapons are now useless without the Lich King's power and now his soul can face punishment, knowing that despite all he had done, he could save someone from the same fate as his, he then rewards you with a item, toy, Glyph that temporaly transforms your weapon into Frostmourne.

Kinda like the Paladin spell from Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Flush them down the toilet just like the devs did with WoW when they came up with the idea of them.

WW/BrM Monk here

I just fucking throw that shit outta the very plan of reality. Hoping the fabric of space/time destroy that shit

DK:

Maw of the Damned would go to Koltira Deathweaver.
    Blades of the Fallen Prince would go to Thassarian.
    Apocalypse would go to Darion Mograine.

Keep that shit in the order, basically. I think either of them would be able to wield a powerful artifact, especially Darion.

Aldrachi Warblades- In a pocket dimension we discover a stasis world where Sargeras has kept tens of thousands of specimens of species he as failed to corrupt with which he intended to use to repopulate the universe after he purged it of all life. One of the species we find is the Aldrachi and we use the power of the warblades to awaken them. After losing all its power we give them to a young Aldrachi child and they eventually become a playable race.

The true question is: Will every artifact get the same send-off story or will we get 36 different ones?

As a mage, I would probably give Felo'melorn to Aethas, send Aluneth back to his dimension, and let Alodi have his Ebonchill back.

Daggers.... Some other rogue sneaks in and steals them.... Because rogues...

I was gonna write a love story where my a male dwarf warlock and his companion cube(Skull of the manari) have just defeated argus and the aftermath of sargeras's poke on azeroth is tearing it apart. YET ONLY MY TRUSTY COMPANION CAN SEAL THE WOUND.

It was going to be a long winded good bye where my warlock simply doesnt listen to the skull at all but has his own fantasy over their journey in legion and how they grew close to each other and now the cube has to sacrifice itself to seal the wound. The cube is strongly refusing but the warlock just goes on and on about how he loves the cube until he gives it a kiss on the boney lips and throws it into the wound which somehow fixes it. Through out the whole ordeal the skull is loudly refusing everything like "screw this I dont give a fuck about your planet" and disgusted by the dwarfs affection but cant do anything about it.

Then I realized I'm not very good at making improvised stories in a short notice It was funny as hell in my head though.

They will be lost at sea.