Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    its going to be unlocked through a new quest chain in BfA, it will be super short, easy, and then you unlock that allied race

No one knows what exactly will be the requirements.

I'd say: complete Nightfallen campaign, from start to finish on a Horde toon. You'd be exalted by the end of the questline anyway, and you'll most probably cover any requirements that can be completed right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abradford13 View Post
    its going to be unlocked through a new quest chain in BfA, it will be super short, easy, and then you unlock that allied race
    The recruitment quest will have special requirements thought. So, if people wanna unlock the allied races as soon as they are available, I'd suggest do the folowing things now:

- Nightborne: Exalted with Nightfallen + Complete nightfallen campaign on a Horde toon.
    - Highmountain: Exalted with Highmountain and recover the Hammer of Khazgoroth on a Horde toon.
    - Lightforged: Exalted with Army of the light + Complete Argus campaign on an Alliance toon.
    - Void elves: No idea. Probably will be 7.3.5 content.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    No one knows what exactly will be the requirements.

I'd say: complete Nightfallen campaign, from start to finish on a Horde toon. You'd be exalted by the end of the questline anyway, and you'll most probably cover any requirements that can be completed right now.

- - - Updated - - -

The recruitment quest will have special requirements thought. So, if people wanna unlock the allied races as soon as they are available, I'd suggest do the folowing things now:

- Nightborne: Exalted with Nightfallen + Complete nightfallen campaign on a Horde toon.
    - Highmountain: Exalted with Highmountain and recover the Hammer of Khazgoroth on a Horde toon.
    - Lightforged: Exalted with Army of the light + Complete Argus campaign on an Alliance toon.
    - Void elves: No idea. Probably will be 7.3.5 content.
    Well, if this is the case, at least there won't be too many switching sides that easily. Blood Elves who always wanted to be on Alliance side, who actually like the Void Elves, gotta level up an Alliance character and do stuff BEFORE they can? I'm fine with that!