The little things

What are the little things that you do ingame that are nice for a quick moment of humor or fun? I'll give a few to be examples and to start things off:

Tossing my Mini mana-bomb at Vereesa whenever I see her.

Having a mount show with strangers randomly.

Seeing how many toy effects I can put on myself at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    I may be weak and pathetic but how dare you call me people.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pulling the AFKs into the lava with Leap of Faith.

It's a classic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post

It's a classic!
    Swapblaster agrees with you!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always use my Rainbow Generator on Gul'dan and run laps around him while he's bubbled during the Nighthold encounter. It's tradition by this point.

Going to the enemy factions warden tower (especially when it used to be much more popular) as a hunter, speccing into explosive trap (so it knocks back) camouflaging, waiting till someone pulls the boss, and then using the trap to knock them off.

I'm a big fan of this in the Highmountain one, overlooking Stormheim. They get knocked off into the other zone. It's glorious to watch.

Using a quite unusual mount, like Heavenly golden cloud serpent, and seeing someone with it. We meet our ways and run around like derpatrons, moving the camera around fast, making the mounts dizzy.

A small variety of toys can bring a brief smile to my face, like the Rainbow Generator while running around the target, Titanium Seal of Dalaran and the memories of wasting time in Dalaran, making the entire raid group dance with the Piccolo of the Flaming Fire, etc etc.

But the most common goof I do is to place a campfire down, use the Podling Disguise, Vrykul Drinking Horn and World Shrinker to become the mighty Podling King, and then dance by the fire for those wondrous 5 mins, occasionally going "Ooga booga booga!" in TS. :P

Even better when others in the group join me! A small ritual at this point for me, maybe to please RNGesus. XP

Before nearly every pull in raids I pop some transformation toy. Love going up to a boss in a new form every time.

Deleted
    Getting a transmog item, that, I know, that will never use, but its one less thing to farm. I even do a little flexing in my house

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    Getting a transmog item, that, I know, that will never use, but its one less thing to farm. I even do a little flexing in my house
    Well, rather have the item when I don't need it than when not have it when you want it.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Casting Path of Ice mid jump in Azjol Nerub and watching your party die one by one

Sadly I think I they removed this

7+ Year Old Account
    As soon as the last person shows up in a random BG (the bigger the better) I always /yell out "Hi, my name is _______, and welcome to Jackass" then immediately pop Bloodlust/Time Warp.

Always a few people who forget the debuff falls off when BG starts; always funny to see the reactions.

Sometimes having a mount-off - use the same mount as someone else, they respond with another and you keep going until someone can't match it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post

It's a classic!
    As a priest, let me offer you additional suggestions:

Grip right before they zone into a portal
    Grip during bloodlust/hero
    Grip as they blow their CDs
    Grip as they are eating their expensive buff foods
    Wait until they hit auto-run, then grip them to the edge of a cliff

My poor raid leader. It's out of love though. Really.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)