Does anyone else think of Game of Thrones whenever they get an unsullied armor piece?

I wonder if the name was inspired by GoT somehow..

Unlikely. It's common knowledge that Blizzard does not reference popular culture because it can open them up to copyright infringement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Unlikely. It's common knowledge that Blizzard does not reference popular culture because it can open them up to copyright infringement.
    Is that sarcasm? Because it sounds like sarcasm. Blizzard has used HUNDREDS of pop culture references throughout the years. It feels like 80+% of achievements are some sort of pop culture reference.

OT: Honestly any time I get one of those items I don't even look at the name, I just see what armor type is it, I place it in the mailbox and send it to an alt. But I wouldn't be shocked if it was related to the game of thrones unsullied.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Is that sarcasm? Because it sounds like sarcasm. Blizzard has used HUNDREDS of pop culture references throughout the years. It feels like 80+% of achievements are some sort of pop culture reference.

OT: Honestly any time I get one of those items I don't even look at the name, I just see what armor type is it, I place it in the mailbox and send it to an alt. But I wouldn't be shocked if it was related to the game of thrones unsullied.
    It was clearly sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Whoa, I was going to post sarcastic reply, but there's nothing more to say. Rekt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I wonder if the name was inspired by GoT somehow..
    Nope.... Never crossed my mind, until you mentioned it..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/