3 Master Assasin relic trait

I have two questions:

1- Is it possible to have more than +3 Master Assassin traits?

To explain further is it actually possible to have more than + 3 MA traits including Netherlight talents. I have 2 relics with base Master assassin. I also have Iron Relic which has Master Alchemist as base and has secondary trait Master Assassin from Netherlight. So is it possible to find a Blood Relic that has base Master Assasin (from ToS Maiden for example) that has a chance to have Master Assasin as secondary trait from netherlight? Or is this something capped at 3.

2- If above answer is yes, is it worth fishing for them or is the dps gain between having 3 or 4 Master Assassin trait is marginal? Should I use my remaining time until Antorus farming for it?

Each relic can only have each trait once, so if the base trait is Master Assassin, it can't also roll Master Assassin as T3 trait.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Yes, I have for example 6 traits of MA.

But it's because I have 4 "normal" traits from the artifact and 2 from the relics(the third was TFed Rupture DMG which was DPS increase so I had to change).

As @Tradu said - 3 is max from relics.

You can check up relic traits in the NC before putting them in the artifact anyway.

Thanks both for clearing this up.