Deleted

Next expansion underway - will legendaries get fixed??

Fortunately, BfA announced that there will be no legendary items.

However, we still suffer from the current iteration.
    Do you think Blizzard will fix it? Or will we have to wait for BfA?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand the question?
    BfA will have no legendaries.

You are stuck with legendaries until that expansion launches. They aren't gonna change something like that this late.

Legendaries are awesome, sad to see them go

I'm kind of hoping 7.3.5 removes the limit on equipped legendaries,I have enough to fill all my gear slots.

They plan to go back to the old system rather then the new.

As for current they don't plan on scaling them but they don't want to break them either. I imagine some like the mage timewarp plus heroism ring will need to be broken since I can't see stat growth a ring going high enough for it not to be bis.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They plan to go back to the old system rather then the new.
    So glad they are doing this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I believe they stated legendaries would fall off at some point during the leveling process. I would assume it will be similar to Archimonde class trinkets not working at a certain level.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This.

Current legendaries will stay as is until the expansion launch, and likely stop functioning at level 111 to ensure they don't stay too good into BfA. Then we don't have them anymore.

I suppose I'm curious if they'll stop dropping once BfA hits, cause I imagine some people will want to collect them later on just cause.
    they will work on levelling to 120 but will lose strenght while you lvl and in 120 you will replace by heroic dungeon gear (someone said at Q&A at blizzcon)

Yes legendaries will indeed be fixed in the same way your your dog over there with the void where his balls used to be was fixed... and thank fuck for that.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTiddles View Post
    I believe they stated legendaries would fall off at some point during the leveling process. I would assume it will be similar to Archimonde class trinkets not working at a certain level.
    The ring is probably a better example. It scales down as you level up until it just stops doing anything.

Yes OP - they will be fixed.

The same way a vet fixes a cat.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I suspect a huge series of blanket nerfs or outright changes to basically all the legendaries. Essentially they will be a level booster maybe but not that great long term at 120.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yes OP - they will be fixed.

The same way a vet fixes a cat.
    ... i don't want to wear a cone of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    ... i don't want to wear a cone of shame.
    But you have to wear it so we can film you losing your shit about how annoying it is :P

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    But you have to wear it so we can film you losing your shit about how annoying it is :P
    You're not the boss of me.

I hope they open up unlimited legendary's at the end of the expansion