Horde Garrosh Did Nothing Wrong. Thrall is evil & manipulative

Garrosh Sympathisers. -_-

Thrall was so evil saving the world from Deathwing, saving his race and countless others on his reign as Warchief.

Oh and Thrall didn't cheat in the Mak'gora, there's plenty of evidence to suggest that "magic" is allowed. But lets just say you want to go down the rules spreadsheet, then Garrosh didn't follow most of them either. BUT lets not forget that in WoTLK invasions Thrall was throwing Garrosh around with the elements in a Mak'gora in full doomplate and Garrosh was equipped two axes and in full platemail.

P.S "CARNEE" It's like the youtuber never played Warcraft 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, Garrosh did a ton of wrong. He was given the mantle as his blood deserved, and then proceeded to strike out worse than a heat rash.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    its yo boy Asmongold here, right?

Some people just like to be contrarian at times.. To appear edgelord or whatever that's called

Garrosh really was a good guy depending on your perspective up until patch 5.2. Then blizzard took a huge dump on his character.

If you ignore the bullshit from the books, everything garrosh did in game was justified up until he tried corrupting pandaria. Even killing voljin made sense as did destroying theramore.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Garrosh did everything wrong from the moment Blizz had him take a left turn at bat @#$% crazy town. He alone is responsible for almost every negative lore development in all of WoW since he went there. Putting him down wasn't enough. He needs to be resurrected a couple times like Onyxia and be put down even more. #notmywarchief #notanyoneswarchief.

It's really amusing that, apparently, the actual point of this video goes completely over so many peoples' heads. Try watching it to the very end and/or reading the description.

Was I able to convince you that Garrosh did nothing wrong? At the very least do you see Garrosh in a more positive light?

If so, that's propaganda at its finest. Everything sounds better if you only tell the good parts of the story, and ignore or leave out the negatives!
    Don't ever play yourself, OP.
    Last edited by solarfallz; 2017-11-23 at 02:25 PM.