Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fruit Vendor...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Hunter all the way!! I love love love animals :3

Love studying and cold weather so frost mage I guess.

...If we are assuming magic becomes a thing in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Just like the subject says. What class do you realistically think you'd be in real life?

If I'm being honest with myself I would probably be a warrior. I'm pretty average at most things.

I'm not extremely smart to be a mage probably. I'm not one to bend the rules so warlock is out. I'm not religious or spiritual, I don't hunt and I'm not big into chi or "eastern culture" or anything like that so paladin, priest, shaman, druid, hunter and monk are out. Also, I'm not goth or edgy or into rituals or sacrifices (and I don't shop at hot topic) so DK and DH are probably out as well. I'm not super agile and don't parkour so I wouldn't be able to rogue.

So I'm left with warrior. 1 of a million probably. In a real life war I'd probably be the guy that dies in the first five minutes.
    pfff want to say paladin...but those are strong...want to say priest but those are preachy :P, druid also...but not nature person. Still go with priest..

7+ Year Old Account
    I like the nature, the mountains.. So probably a druid? If not, an edgy DH.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

I'd for prot pally, would need some training of course. But could see myself trying to tank irl.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I would be a rogue, at night I like to hide in the shadow while following girls when they are alone and when there is nobody around I assault them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between a rogue and a void priest. A sub rogue maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sebian View Post
    I'd probably be a gnome shadow priest in real life. I've got sort of a reserved, dark personality, i have an anxiety disorder and panic attacks which i relate to the darkened mind of a Shadow priest. On the Gnome end, i'm relatively short for my age/race/weight at a whopping 5'6 and i'm really into computer hardware/engineering stuff.
    I can totally relate.

I would probably be a druid, hard to pass on the utility of shape shifting forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be Harrison Jones, not the cool version, but the version who dies right at the beginning of ZA.

Definitely Mage

7+ Year Old Account
    due to my fascination of magic most likely a mage.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piplupzero View Post
    The ebon blade feel the desire to constantly inflict pain on the innocents even free from Arthas. It's why being a death knight isn't an upgrade for blood elfs. They lose their mana addiction but now have that same desire to inflict pain. I think they can legitimately be driven mad if they don't satiate the desire too.

Seems like too much effort for me. I'd be one of those quest NPC's you have to gather ingredients to cure only to stay lying on my bed and give the exact same quest to the next wandering adventurer.
    Not like I don't suppress the rage to hurt people already

Could always become a Punisher like character, instead of guns and explosives use blunt weapons and Undead minions?

A lazy peon. Work when people watching. Sleep when no ones looking

Let's be honest, most of us would be vendors or scourge or dead.

But if we have to pick a class, assuming no racial limitations on classes, I would prooobably be a mage. Just because magic would be something I'd be intersted enough in learning to study that hard. All the other classes wouldn't really fit me - not into physical harm or action enough to be basically any melee class, don't like harming animals and warlocks are out, and infusing myself with a demon, lol nope, so no demon hunters. Not religious enough to be a priest/paladin, though perhaps I could be a priest through hope or whatever bullshit allows you to use the Light without faith.

So... Druid, or Shaman, or Mage, or maybe Priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Secular Paladin
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be my main, a hunter.

I am a loner by nature and my dog is my best friend, aside from my lady. I like the idea of being one with animals and fighting along side them.

Or I would be a shaman. I medicate a lot so that just feels natural to drift towards a shaman. One with the earth, controlling elements and voodoo ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then