Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    0/10 Needs to be able to be warlock because reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    i like your idea on the racial bonuses n stuff, but i dont think it's gonna work out.
    Murlocs are a primitive race, and i see no reason why they would make friends with either the alliance or the horde.
    Lets just keep them as pets :P
    Actually, murlocs should be a rare hunter pet that you can get a tome to train them from naga npcs or something like that, also orc npcs would be tamable as part of the boar family, again because reasons.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2015-07-13 at 08:10 PM.

I would pay good money to see some goofy murloc implementation where they have to wear ill-fitting gear on top of their heads cause they physically won't fit.

Also their dance would be legendary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    As far as we know murlocs are primitive and not really intelligent, so are ogres, and that's probably the reason Horde didn't have ogres ever since Vanilla.
    Also, murlocs are fun to kill, but I think players would get bored with them pretty fast.
    What about the Winterfin Tribe? Or the tribe you start in was in close proximity to a vein of Kaja-mite? We know that it made the Goblins smart, and that Kezan is not the last source of it. So , what if the starting tribe (Or clan. A tribe is probably too small to have members go to both sides.) had built their village next to a being of Kaja-mite, which made them smart enough to justify being a playable race?

Mrglglgl.

(That means 'no' in Murloc.)

I support Murlocs as a playable race. If they bacme alliance-only, I'd faction change!

Murlocs > ogers
    Murlocs > naga
    Murlocs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>> hozen

Deleted
    Murlocs is for slaying not playing..

Neh, murlocs need to stay the little bugger that they've always been. Always just close enough to each other so you pull the whole freaking village when you only need one. I'd never want to see them as a player race, it just wouldn't fit.

I like this idea more than naga. It's not a new one. I remember seeing it as far back as the Alliance race speculation for TBC. They even did some mockups of a character select screen, with armor on. It looked awesome. The only established race I'd really like to see first is ethereal, but this is good too.