Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    I'm looking at http://www.wowwiki.com/Angel, and it seems like there are angel references, and races that act similar to angels, but I'm not sure if they're any in-game.

I mean, yeah, Northshire Clerics believed in them, but they don't appear as an entity in-game or in any WC game.

So, I guess the answer is.. maybe?
    ye i read that too but as far as i know there is no proof of then exept (extremly old)paintings and religios believes right ?

i mean if the are painted in a titan structure then they must also either believe in roughly the same religion as the northshire abby monks or have encounterd them

and most likly be very impressed by them ( they are painted in full collor and in a importand place to the titans (i mean wyrmrest is importend to then right ?)
    Last edited by mmoc90b269506a; 2010-08-26 at 05:00 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    Yes they do. Goblin Angels in Karazhan!
    Last edited by Cluck; 2010-08-26 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sure there is a connection between Titans, Naaru and these angel like stuff in wow. Naaru is known to be the most powerful beings in the warcraft universe. They are the holy light itself and the voids are the dark side of them. There is an article on wow.com where they make an assumption, maybe the Titans are the first paladins of the universe and Naaru are the Gods. First paladins = angels? Who ever see a Titan? How does they look like? Maybe Sargereas is refers to Lucifer from the irl evangelical religion. He is that fallen angel who starts to gather demons around him and wants to destroy the world. Maybe...

Why is one of these human "angels" holding a shield with the horde crest?

It do exist angels in Azeroth mythology.

Deleted
    #24 He is holding a horde crest because everything thats similar to a hold symbol is the symbol of the horde.
    (or the horde was the one who copy paste theirs from an angel in the past)

10+ Year Old Account
    not really

the holy light is very differnt from christianity

the light is an idea rather than a god, this is a retcon of northshire abby stuff in warcraft 1 ect.

Deleted
    Different but still we have creators who made their children from earth (dwarf eathens). However the old gods was who made them flashy. Actually we have about 4 kind of gods in wow. Titans, Naaru, Old Gods, Demi Gods. All of them are creators, 'evolvers' of something.

when you fly high enough with your mount, jump down and fall far enough, you will see an angel after landing.

1st angel in warcraft http://wow.gamepedia.com/Cleric_(Warcraft_I)#Spells spell from warcraft 1 mentioning angels (Holy Lance)
    All angels in Warcraft http://wow.gamepedia.com/Angel

----
    oh no, did I really just open such an old thread? It was shown to me as new..

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    not really

the holy light is very differnt from christianity

the light is an idea rather than a god, this is a retcon of northshire abby stuff in warcraft 1 ect.
    While that may be true it is hard to separate the two in any rpg video game. The Cross for example in most priest and paladin animations/icons. But yeah I agree, an idea.

However in regards to OP's post I had the same question a while back in a similar post. Now I have filled that plot gap by identifying those winded women as Val'Kyr who are now closer to Titans in Lore than servants of the Lich King. So more Norse than Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    when you fly high enough with your mount, jump down and fall far enough, you will see an angel after landing.

1st angel in warcraft http://wow.gamepedia.com/Cleric_(Warcraft_I)#Spells spell from warcraft 1 mentioning angels (Holy Lance)
    All angels in Warcraft http://wow.gamepedia.com/Angel

----
    oh no, did I really just open such an old thread? It was shown to me as new..
    That six year necro though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    That six year necro though...

I was in another thread where someone asked something about warcraft angels, googeld and landet up here and accidentally posted here.. well.. doh!

Deleted
    The Naaru are as close to an Angel like being considering they're literally made from the light. The Val'kyr are a close second imo.

EDIT: Did not realise this was a 6 year old thread that had been necroed. my bad
    Last edited by mmocc9f100db02; 2016-08-25 at 06:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Val'kyr are angelic enough I suppose.
    Yeah this is what I was thinking. If there are any "angels" in WoW it would probably be them. Although it looks like they mainly work for Sylvanas right now so I don't know.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Odyn's val'kyr's are angels.