Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Darkmoon Dancing Bear. It's a bear that dances... what's not to love?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Drink in its majestic beauty. But don't get too close, they spit.
    I've always thought the camels were cool, but the animation is just atrocious. Its like its trying to snap my character's neck

Molten Front / Flaming Hippogryph

Deleted
    Funny that, I have many of mounts mentionned here in my favorite selection, so they pop up every other day. Baron Rivendare's mount was also the first dungeon mount I have farmed on my own. :3

What I rarely see anymore are the old crafted engineering mounts (the helicopter ones), and from MoP, I only see the SkyGolem, but not the rockets (except when I play my goblin engineer, she uses all of them ).

And I see Invincible and Mimiron's Head way too often for their droprate. I still miss them in my collection. -.-

But I would say that the green, red and violet proto drake are the mounts I see the least. People use the TLPD or the blue one (or the raid achievement mounts), but seldom the others.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post

What I rarely see anymore are the old crafted engineering mounts (the helicopter ones), and from MoP, I only see the SkyGolem, but not the rockets (except when I play my goblin engineer, she uses all of them ).
    Skygolem is just too convenient as herbalist :P

Sure you can use Demonsteel Stirrups (16 felslate, 8 leystone is nothing these days, Seams are all over Broken Shore) But I haven't leveled my Blacksmith char yet :P

I've always liked the Ochre Skeletal Warhorse, and I don't see it around very much. It may be that most people hate it, but I think it looks really interesting and unique, and its "skirt" and coloring remind me of a circus :P

Sometimes I see the black drake from Sartharion and for a few moments I'm like woah! then I realize how common it really is lol

Boy, some of these threads on this forum are getting absolutely unreadable. One person mentions the AQ mount and that means i need to go thru 5 pages of people telling them its gone. What is wrong with you guys? Can you read the thread first before ruining the thread?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iralien View Post

The Halaa Talbuks are probably the rarest still available ground mount. Even in BC few people went through the grind to get the dust. Now, though, you have to grind the dust (even nerfed, it's a bitch) AND have to find someone to kill a hundred times or more. I went ahead and got 1 of the 2 when I was at 98/100 mounts, but I'm not sure I will ever grind that 2nd mount.

Lots of people have these mounts, there just ugly. Guess you missed the shenanigans when CRZ was first release. I googled and here is a pic i found from that time:

- - - Updated - - -

bwahahahaahahh who necroed this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Lots of people have these mounts, there just ugly. Guess you missed the shenanigans when CRZ was first release. I googled and here is a pic i found from that time:

bwahahahaahahh who necroed this thread!
    It's still a relevant topic overall I would say.

But to chime in, the Halaa mounts aren't rare at all now, WoD had a garrison mission that gave enough tokens to buy the mounts outright.

http://www.wowhead.com/mission=332/m...es-of-lok-rath

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Boy, some of these threads on this forum are getting absolutely unreadable. One person mentions the AQ mount and that means i need to go thru 5 pages of people telling them its gone. What is wrong with you guys? Can you read the thread first before ruining the thread?
    Funny you say that, given that the comments in question are from 2011. Did you read the thread first?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Best necro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Brown Riding Goat

Seriousy, I've seen this mount (goat of any color, not just brown) only 1 time in my entire life. Everybody just learnt them after hitting exalted with Tillers and forgot about them, since they aren't flying, or flashy or shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Talk about a hypocrite. Wow.

On-topic:

Time-Lost Proto Drake. Because with today's average type of WoW gamer, if it takes more than 10-15mins to achieve and you can't que for it... well, it gets forgotten.
    Don't think I can agree with you on the last part. I stopped collecting mounts in WoD not only because they all looked the same, but also because a lot of them required a crazy amount of grinding, resources and/or RNG to get. Nat Pagle's mount, the Garrison Invasion mounts, the Saberstalker mounts and so on. Collecting mounts should be about doing something fun and challenging, it shouldn't be a reward for putting yourself through something boring or expensive for weeks on end.

10+ Year Old Account
    The goat mounts are amusing and I don't see them used often. Same with the Yak ones. (Minus the Grand Expedition of course.)
    As for flying, I don't see much of the Drakes and Ray's any more.