Another fun trinket question

I am affliction btw

So i have RoZ, DMC:V, necromatic focus heroic and vibrant alchemist stone. what combanation should i use ?

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Demonicsauce/simple armory link

Figured id steal your thread for a question of my own, Because it's probably been answered and I think you got your answer

Deamonology- Can I stack Theralion's Mirror and Moonwell? Is it worth it, I would think the static int would beat volcano. But all the Bis lists still have volcano

Quote Originally Posted by Kasmein View Post
    Figured id steal your thread for a question of my own, Because it's probably been answered and I think you got your answer

Deamonology- Can I stack Theralion's Mirror and Moonwell? Is it worth it, I would think the static int would beat volcano. But all the Bis lists still have volcano
    Therelion's Mirror is not optimal simply because you cannot force the proc when you need it to line up with MWC. Its possible that in the beginning of the fight with everything lined up that you will spike super high, but with the low ICD on DMC:V and the static mastery, it comes out ahead through the course of the entire fight.

@ OP

DMC:V and RoZ until you can replace the DMC:V with a VPLC (Norm or heroic) without sacrificing hit cap by giving up the reforg-able DMC.