Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blåbärssylt View Post
    @turskanaattori try to change to 720p?
    Thanks, that did the trick.

Deleted
    Good news everyone! No surprises in 4.3 whatsoever. All 5-mans PTR'd, All the raid PTR'd.I mean at least they'll catch the bugs but still... wish we still had the mystery of it all!

We're going to schedule PTR raids in the afternoon, during a work week, so many folks won't be able to test them out. Remember, we need your feedback!

So in this example: 14:30 PDT - Warlord Zon'ozz (10 Player) 16:30 PDT - Hagara (10 Player) Does that mean Warlord Zon'ozz will only be up for 2 hours and how about Hagara? I'm also a little new to this whole testing ordeal, at any point do they just leave the bosses up forever to let us go at it 24/7?
    Last edited by timoseewho; 2011-10-17 at 07:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    twitch.tv/towelliee will be there as usual

Or maybe...there's a secret boss! As you kill Deathwing: Deathwing: "I...this cannot be! Mere mortals?! I..cannot...DIIIIEEE!" He dies. Dragon Aspects: "It is dunzo. That was funzo. Laters!" They leave.As everyone turns to walk away in an epic montage of "We are the Champions", out of Deathwing's remaining body cavity emerges what appears to be an Orc. He gets up, covered in what was once Deathwing's armor and body of energy. Transformed to having some of Deathwing's armor and appearing as a bright orange orc, you are standing in the midst of what was once Broxigar. His eyes are glowing a deep red. He bursts forth, and yells at the top of his lungs, "SUUUP KIIIDS!"Everyone is in shock.Then Thrall comes out of nowhere and kills him because he can't stand an orc more famous than him appearing. WHATATWIST!Then you get pissed at Thrall and have to fight him. He's the actual 4.3 leader.M. Night would be proud...

Last boss of the expansion, ready for testing! Go finish the expansion guys!

and still Europe are left without character copy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Dont you mean guild? not guildS
    No one should test it apart from internal. Make the race for the first kill actually mean something.
    Proper QA and playtesting is far more important than 100 players getting their feelings hurt over not achieving world first.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/charcopy/ -> Copy this to ur URL when ur @ Europe PTR. At least you can make premades.. You can thank me later Choose US 1 and copy to Brill EU or whatever. If you still can't do it PM me.

The login server is currently busy. Please try again later. blah blah blah...Dear Blizzard, please care PTR much more. Thanks.

Deleted
    http://da.twitch.tv/fals92#
    Apex Warlock Pov.

Login servers are up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tust View Post
    Does this mean these are the only times available to test the encounters? Or they only time they are watching? Can you still go to the test server at other times for practice on the bosses?
    Nope, you can't go for practice out of these hours

Streaming now! http://www.own3d.tv/live/34925/Voland Karfagen guild
    Restor Shammy PoV
    Last edited by calibro; 2011-10-17 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightmania View Post
    How much left in EU time?
    17 de Octubre

23:30 Horas - Señor de la guerra Zon'ozz (10 jugadores)
    01:30 Horas - Hagara (10 jugadores)

18 de Octubre

19:15 Horas – Ultraxion (10 jugadores)
    20:45 Horas – Señor de la guerra Cuerno Negro (10 jugadores)
    23:30 Horas – Alamuerte (10 jugadores)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, raid bosses up, and EU can't even copy chars yet. It's like they don't even want our feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Good news everyone! No surprises in 4.3 whatsoever. All 5-mans PTR'd, All the raid PTR'd.I mean at least they'll catch the bugs but still... wish we still had the mystery of it all!
    Welcome to the internet. This is not a new phenomenon. If you want to be surprised don't login to the PTR and don't read the very website that is spoiling it for you.