Deleted

Possible 'Titan' artists?

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-artists-stage

Could it be?
    Arnold Tsang (Character Concept Artist, Unannounced Game): Digital Painting
    Mongsub Song (Concept Artist, Unannounced Game): Traditional Drawing
    Ben Thompson (Artist, Unannounced Game): Digital Painting
    Peter Lee (Concept Artist, Unannounced Game): Digital Painting

That's what I thought too when I saw this, maybe they will officially announce Titan at Blizzcon this year

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirus View Post
    That's what I thought too when I saw this, maybe they will officially announce Titan at Blizzcon this year
    I think it's confirmed they wont. They have enough to talk about anyway - Diablo III, HotS, and new expansion for WoW. They have enough stuff incoming to counter all competing releases, and probably want to save Titan until its a bit more polished, and until they havn't got enough else. Or if say, GW2 or ToR or some other game pulls away enough subscribers that they need to do something big to pull em back.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

It is obvious the "Unannounced Game" part must be Titan. I doubt it could mean a Starcraft 2 expansion, WoW expansion or Diablo 3 expansion.

They have 2 unannounced games according to http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...egion=Americas

"Next Gen MMO" and "Unannounced Game Title".

So it could be artists for either one.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    They have 2 unannounced games according to http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...egion=Americas

"Next Gen MMO" and "Unannounced Game Title".

So it could be artists for either one.
    Very interesting find; Haven't heard anything about an unannouced game that ISN'T Titan...

The unannounced Game thats not titian is probably the game they are protyping using the wow engine.

THey said a while ago that they where using the wow engine to prototype a game. And if you notice the FX position on the non titian game suggests making FX that work on much older systems.

My guess is that the unannounced game is a PVP focused game using the wow engine that is playable with a controller and they hope to release on consoles maybe .. The way they have "droped the ball" on Diablo PVP makesme think there is room for such a tital.

Blizzard still needs to get RPG pvp right.. its been there big challanage since 2005. Titain will ship with a pve focus at first i would imagine .. and Diablo Arena and this other Games PVP could offer good grounds to test PVP ideas on before they drop them into a living game MMO.

Im pretty sure blizzard would be looking for gameplay designers with strong customisable PVP backgrounds.. Possibly fighter backgrounds... etc etc.. Korean free to play.. etc

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-artists-stage

Could it be?
    Arnold Tsang (Character Concept Artist, Unannounced Game): Digital Painting
    Mongsub Song (Concept Artist, Unannounced Game): Traditional Drawing
    Ben Thompson (Artist, Unannounced Game): Digital Painting
    Peter Lee (Concept Artist, Unannounced Game): Digital Painting
    Time to start stalking their portfolios!

From the site of a studio associated with Mongsub Song:
    "At High Moon, we are gamers who share your passion for the medium. As game developers, we believe video games are only scratching the surface of where artistic and technical creativity can take them.

High Moon's pedigree is creating hit action games
    with great game play filled with inspired and original ideas. We are currently doing just that for Activision Blizzard, one of the most successful brands in video game history."
    source

Unannounced game == next WoW addon...

The unannounced Game thats not titian is probably the game they are protyping using the wow engine.
    Wasn't the game prototyped with wow engine titan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4? =(