Improvements to Sin'dorei Spite

Currently on PTR Sin'dorei Spite applies a 3 minute debuff when you cast Doomguard or Infernal.

This buff:

1. Is Removed on Death
    2. Is Removed on Boss Reset
    3. Is Removed on Boss Kill
    4. Is Removed at the start of M+

Additionally, there is no internal cooldown on the bracers when you equip them.

No more weakaura to track an invisible ICD! Hurray!

(2m and 1.5m cds are still not resetting on boss kill/wipe so I may still bump my thread)

Good thing you have to wait however many months more before this is implemented and we still have to wait before progression pulls if we're close to a kill for the rest of Nighthold.
    Last edited by Sephurik; 2017-02-23 at 12:38 AM.

Does the buff drop if you unequip it during the proc?
    Because if not you could summon doomguard before the pull and switch gears and still keep the buff.

You can unequip the bracers and retain the buff and debuff.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaroch View Post
    Does the buff drop if you unequip it during the proc?
    Because if not you could summon doomguard before the pull and switch gears and still keep the buff.
    Won't summoning doomguard automatically put you in combat or are you assuming Grim Sup?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

Communism jokes aren't funny unless everyone gets them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Won't summoning doomguard automatically put you in combat or are you assuming Grim Sup?
    Ye, I was thinking GoSup. Or you could summon infernal before combat if you aren't running GoSup