Thread: Warlock Index

Destruction is relevant. The OP says it isn't but it is. You just need to know how to play it, and look beyond a 25man simcraft. I will be glad to update it for you if you don't have the time or energy.
    Last edited by zuxia; 2011-11-07 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Offering my help

If you really really want to remake the guide for another month or so of 4.2, I won't try to stop you.

That said, the only things that may even have a slight chance of changing with destro in 4.3 is the stat priority list, and obviously, the gear.
    So updating it shouldn't take much longer than 30 seconds anyways..

Remade a Destro guide and popped it on the forums, sticky me? <3

This guide has been created and is updated for (almost) 4.3 bis list, priority rotation, stat weights and thresholds that will be obtainable with new gear, and in depth mechanics of haste, doomguard/infernal, and boss fights. A lot of the information isn't new but its an up to date and accurate guide that I will continue to update as 4.3 launches.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Made this guide:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ter-Guides-4-3

Contains some finer details of playing a Warlock, including the gear-swapping trick, notes on trinkets, more up to date info on DI than gherkin's guide and specific encounter guides as a Warlock for every heroic encounter, including a PoV Warlock video for each.

Would be nice if it could be added to the index so that it doesn't become lost in all the beta posts ;D

Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Perhaps a beta changes discussion thread should be added? I cant seem to find one, at least for Affli.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...time-with-lore 4th specs from a pure lore standpoint.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post17518830 Read / Add your ideas for new endgame formats/variables.

Ridiculously late at this point, but added the three spec beta discussion threads to this post.

Also, de-stickied the outdated spec guides and stickied the up-to-date ones.

You can also remove the link to the Dark Intent thread since the spell is now changed to a simple raid wide spell power buff.

Ah-hah. Noticed the legendary staff one, but not that. Danke!

The Patient
    The list of lock streams would be a nice addition. Setting up lock UI's has a lot of different ways and addons to be set, and seeing people lock down those little tricks to the rotation that you might not immediately catch on to is always better than reading text.