4/7HM exp 377 H Pally LF T-THR PST Guild 373 Ret

Hello all,
    I am looking for a pacific timezone guild that only raids on tues-thurs (can't do other days due to work). Hours that work for me are 6-12 pst (that's 9-3am est). I am willing to switch factions/servers. I would prefer Med-high pop, and off night activities are a plus. Only looking for a guild that's doing HM, looking to take a step forward not backwards. Forgive me if this sounds too blunt but I am not joining for a bench spot (core spots only) so I am not going to waste your time and would appreciate it vice versa. I am looking for a long term guild for 4.3 and beyond.

A little about myself:
    I am 27 yr old personal banker, also working part time on the weekends that's why I am unable to do weekend raids. Although my toon wouldn't reflect, it I have been playing since vanilla and is very experienced player. What you would get is a very dedicated raider that follows directions well, laid back and will not cause any drama and will not stand in colorful shit on the ground.

Any further questions you can either use my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Devolve/simple or www.wow-heroes.com for logs from raids or hit me up in-game Real ID jdomo92@gmail.com. Thank you all for your time.
    Last edited by Delevingne; 2011-10-18 at 12:06 AM.