Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Awesome, another Agility sword for Enhancement shamans.. oh wait, they gave axes to rogues so shaman would not miss out on weapons..

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Awesome, another Agility sword for Enhancement shamans.. oh wait, they gave axes to rogues so shaman would not miss out on weapons..
    you do realize they have been using the same loot for the holiday bosses for a long time right? just editing the ilvl's

Deleted
    Finally they made the achievement possible for people who do not bot (login and talk to innkeeper every hour), thank god.

It was awfully nice of them to involve Gilneans for the Alliance, though it doesn't really forgive them for dropping their story like a hot rock after the Worgen head for Darnassus.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I swear to god, if I do not get his mount this year I'm going to punch my monitor.
    I have 7 85's and last year I got the mount on 5 of those 7. This guy being one who didnt yet.
    Just Remember some of us dont know it all so please be easy on us!

Deleted
    The Feline Familiar follows you on your flying mount on a little broom, in case you guys haven't discovered that on your own yet

Quote Originally Posted by Vatheria View Post
    Not 100% sure if this question has already been asked or not, but is there a definite confirmation that the helm only drops from the loot filled pumpkin?
    Yes. Just like last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Creepy Crate - "Hey look a pair of emeralds!" *sticks hand in crate*. Kudos if you get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    I liked it better when everything wasn't QQ.

Back to the OP, I want to know what the hell these murloc and ogre female masks are all about.
    Alot of people on this forum like to throw the "QQ" argument around I see. There's a difference between posting your opinion and whining about something. I merely stated that I liked the old system better.

any1 how if the 2hr 10% rep increase stacks with the guild perk

nice i finaly finished the masks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Aww, there's a lil' Gronn inside.

I have a concern about the tricky treats.As it is now I have completed everything but the outland candy buckets, and i am sitting at 170 tricky treats, giving me enough for the feline familiar, but nowhere near the little wickerman after that.

Since the dailies only give 2 or 3 treats each day, I wonder if it's even possible to get those 300 treats needed for it, for as it looks now, I won't be able to get both
    Last edited by Draenox; 2011-10-18 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    should be able to if u do all the cata zones and the wotlk zones I got cat and iam sitting atm at 121 tricky treats saveing up for my little wickerman

Hey all!Has the Tricky Tricks been fixed now? Been hearing that they are disappearing upon logging off I'm scared to start collecting them to only lose them.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    I have a concern about the tricky treats.As it is now I have completed everything but the outland candy buckets, and i am sitting at 170 tricky treats, giving me enough for the feline familiar, but nowhere near the little wickerman after that.

Since the dailies only give 2 or 3 treats each day, I wonder if it's even possible to get those 300 treats needed for it, for as it looks now, I won't be able to get both
    It looks like every innkeeper has a candy bucket nearby, not just the ones listed in the achievements. Going by Wowhead, Horde has 124 Innkeepers (alliance has 125). Each bucket gives 2 or 3 treats so it shouldn't be too hard (just time consuming) to get enough for both.

Deleted
    Not a pet collector but both of those are exceptionally good and i think are going to be got on most of my characters (even though it will be rather dull). Was SOOO bothered about the cat until someone mentioned it follows you on a broom while flying which is about the sweetest thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    Right, an achievement based on luck feels like you acocmplished something.
    So you're telling me that if you bought a lottery ticket every single day and after 22 years you finally won...you wouldn't feel like you accomplished anything? That your diligence finally paid off? And for those who feel 'screw that no lifer who logged in every hour'....i think i'll punch the guy in front of me who can afford to blow $10 on lottery tickets when i can only have one, since it isn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecwfrk View Post
    It looks like every innkeeper has a candy bucket nearby, not just the ones listed in the achievements. Going by Wowhead, Horde has 124 Innkeepers (alliance has 125). Each bucket gives 2 or 3 treats so it shouldn't be too hard (just time consuming) to get enough for both.
    Could you elaborate on this? I see lots of people commenting in various places that there are "extra candy buckets" but I have yet to find a single one horde side.

They should give out some more free 7 day play time things for these kind of events. would make it interesting for veterans to come back to the game and try em.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Aww, there's a lil' Gronn inside.
    Looks more like a little C'thun