Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Countless ages ago, Warlord Zon'ozz and his soldiers waged endless war against the forces of C'Thun and Yogg-Saron. Millennia have passed, but the warlord still serves the chaotic might of the Old God N'Zoth. Deathwing has now unleashed this legendary faceless one to crush the defenders of Wyrmrest Temple.
Warlord Zon'ozz increasingly focuses his anger and rage, increasing his Physical damage done by 10%. This effect stacks.
Warlord Zon'ozz channels a wave of psychic force in a 30 degree cone in front of the himself, inflicting 120000 Shadow damage and leeching life for ten times the amount of damage dealt.
Warlord Zon'ozz covers random players with Disrupting Shadows. The effect inficts 30000 Shadow damage every 2 seconds. The shadows also knockback the targeted player if the effect is dispelled. In Heroic Difficulty the curse knocks back all players within 0 yards.
Void of the Unmaking
Warlord Zon'ozz summons a Void of the Unmaking. This void travels forward until it encounters a soul to absorb.
Hagara the Stormbinder
- Void Diffusion - When the Void collides with a player it diffuses, inflicting 150000 Shadow damage split evenly between nearby players. The force of this diffusion causes the void to richocet in the opposite direction, and the absorbed souls increases the damage the Void inflicts by % per diffusion.
- Zon'ozz Diffused - When the Void collides with Warlord Zon'ozz, it inflicts a distracting shock to him. The Void Diffusion increases the damage Zon'ozz takes by 5% for every time the Void of the Unmaking bounces between players. This collision enrages Warlord Zon'ozz, causing him to awaken the Maw of Go'rath and lose his Focused Anger. In Heroic Difficulty the awakening of the Maw of Go'rath causes many different types of tentacles to emerge and attack the players.
- Black Blood of Go'rath - Warlord Zon'ozz inflicts 10000 Shadow damage every 1 sec. to all players for 30 sec. In Heroic Difficulty each tentacle of Go'rath inflicts 300 Shadow damage every 1 sec. to all nearby enemies. The damage is multiplied by the number of tentacles alive.
- Claw of Go'rath -
- Ooze Spit - When not tanked the Claw of Go'rath spits ooze at a random player, inflicting 100000 Shadow damage to the target and any allies within 4 yards.
- Eye of Go'rath -
- Shadow Gaze - The Eye of Go'rath casts its Shadowy Gaze at a random player, inflicting 30000 Shadow damage.
- Flail of Go'rath -
- Wild Flail - The Flail of Go'rath whips about wildly, inflicting 40000 Physical damage and knocking back nearby units within 10 yards.
Hagara, one of the first students of arcane magic under the Forsaken, showed surprising potential for one who had started learning so late in life. But in her undisciplined attempts to bind elementals into servitude, she was ensnared and twisted by the Windlord, Al'Akir. Now fiercely loyal to the Twilight's Hammer, Hagara binds others for her elemental masters to torment.
You pups don't stand a chance!
Hagara wields the power of ice to paralyze and destroy her enemies.
- Ice Lance - Hagara conjures crystals of ice that fire lances towards melee attackers. The lances deal 15000 Frost damage in a 3 yard area around the first enemy struck.
- Ice Tomb - Hagara traps an enemy in a tomb of ice. The tomb remains until destroyed.
- Shattered Ice - Launches a volley of ice at a random enemy. Inflicts 78000 Frost damage and reduces the enemy's movement speed for 4 sec.
- Focused Assault - Slices rapidly at the enemy for 5 sec.
Hagara repels all enemies to the outer ring of the Oculus, where they must flee a moving wave of ice.
- Water Shield - While casting Frozen Tempest, Hagara protects herself with a shield of water, granting her invulnerability.
- Binding Crystal - Four binding crystals protect Hagara while she channels Frozen Tempest. Destroying them removes her shield.
Hagara conjures a lightning storm to electrocute all nearby enemies.
- Crystal Conductor - Hagara conjures crystal rods which protect her from the lightning storm she conjures. Crystal rods connected to the storm deal Nature damage to allies unfortunate enough to be close.
- Bound Lightning Elementals - Hagara calls two elementals to aid her during the electrical storm. Upon death, they cause a conductor to overload and electrocute nearby players.