Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Good laughs in PUG's

I know we all complain and QQ about a lot of the PUG's we end in.
    Sometimes you meet some real wonderfull people, who are either that good, or fail that hard you can't help but laugh about it.
    I'll give you an example :

This week a pug with a hunter in ZA, he gets asked to trap a caster, he happily walks into the trashmob ( camouflaged !! ) and places a trap at the casters feet instead of using his traplauncher. Of course he dies and the rest wipes. I couldn't help laughing about it, a lvl 85 hunter not knowing how to use his trap launcher actually thinking of delivering the trap manually :P.

Another run in ZA, I was tanking and ended up with 3 dps.
    A Shammy doing 31k overall, a DK doing 28k overall and the 3rd shammy apologising for his low dps..........23k dps overall.
    Made me laugh, wish I had crappy dps like that every pug.

Share your stories about funny moments in PUG's, please no QQ......

Deleted
    I think o only have stroys that would make you facepalm, not laugh...
    But i cant wait to read different stories here.

Deleted
    ok, most of u have seen this, but this was MY funniest pug moment. And its not fake, like some ppl said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12nSHMcjXyo

(thats me laughing in the mic lol)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freezo View Post
    ok, most of u have seen this, but this was MY funniest pug moment. And its not fake, like some ppl said:

Thank you, you literally saved my day with this! I almost fell off the chair laughing. I'm a bad person, sorry!

Deleted
    Sometimes I join random HCs just to laugh at the majority of WoWs players. True story.

this mmd lolololol

HAHAHAHA! The Molten Infernal parts the best!

10+ Year Old Account

Hahahah! +1 internet. That is a good laugh.
    Warlock (SL main)

15+ Year Old Account

I like this.

I remember this guy in Karazhan, who pronounced everything wrong. Kazharan, preist, Malzegaar, etc.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha epic lols @ the Ragnaros vid.

But now my nose feels weird since I snorted out all the coke I was drinking

Reminds me of a BoT run I did with a friend of mine (who was raidleading for another guild); shortly after 4.2 hit, we went in, and his explanations of the fights were running down the encounter journal, word for word.

Tbh man you should put up a warnign that this isn't work safe :P

That is just hilarious.

Deleted
    My good laughs come not from bad players but when the group pulls together and stays alive due to unconventional tactics. I tend to remember these instances a lot longer than the bad players too.

I originally wrote this as a facebook message to my friend but saw this thread so here it is...sorry for all the line breaks, that's just how I wrote it lol

It was healer call to arms while I was on my disc priest...wasn't too sure about queuing for za/zg considering my terrible gear, but I did it anyway. I got a zg at the last boss...I was like, yesssssss. wiped with 1/3 the health left on the last chain. frost mage doing 3k dps and standing in meteors and purple stuff. tank left after wipe.

next tank is a male draenei paladin with no gems or enchants, and agility gear. hunter from my server goes "i didn't know paladins use agility" and I'm like "they don't, but they do use gems and enchants"

paladin's speech is like "herp derp derpa bettur then old geer, wat 2 do 4 fite? dont no fite"

I explain the boss thoroughly. I specifically say keep adds off me and what to do with the big add. I tell everyone how to play their class. I had to fade on cooldown, and ran out of mana from the 3k dps mage not doing anything but standing in purple stuff and healing myself from add rape.

wipe

"wat is purpis of big add?" says the paladin

long explanation of entire fight, again.

redo. I finally died again due to all the adds attacking me, but the last chain had half health.

I forgot what I said, but it made the paladin drop group. I lol'd, because then they finished and killed the chain and completed the dungeon. Only one alive was the hunter.

HUGE upgrade spirit/haste cloth helm drops, 353 over my 333 blue...I roll need, being the only person there that should be using it.

3k dps mage rolls need, and I say "mages don't use spirit..."

doesn't matter though...the mage was in stormwind. they also won the orb, which I want on my priest but that's fair game so I don't care. The helm would have been nice....I really doubt I can heal that whole place on my priest and I lucked out getting it on the last boss lol

I'm like "hey herp derp terrible mage, you can't ninja all the loot if you're in stormwind you idiot" and other stuff involving herp derp and rude insults. I am not one to insult people for not knowing how to play after I just specifically told them what to do, but if you're gonna need on all the loot and then not even be there to get it then you're gonna hear it from me.

the hunter was like lolololololol terrible mage

Pretty sure the mage was a girl too considering the name. Giving us wow girls a bad reptutation. grrrr.

CALL TO ARMS BAG CONTENTS: GIANT SEWER RAT PET

I already fished for like 700 hours to get that on my shaman and dk, so I will probably use it on a toon without fishing lol

It always amazes me how many truly BAD and LAZY players are out there. I had to try and pug 2 tanks and 1 healer for a FL Raid Team 2 we're trying to get through content. Our regular tanks were both gone.
    So, I pug and get 2 tanks, the first one seemed to kinda know the shannox fight although his tactics were wrong, especially with the spear. Where things got funny and sad was with the second 'pug' tank. He came in and DIDNT KNOW ANY OF THE FIGHTS at all. I was kinda dumbfounded how this late someone could not know any of the fights. So said tank 1 spent a good 30 minutes or more explaining the fight to the pug tank. The rest of us just watched Shannox run laps around FL. We were all joking about what lap shannox was on before we finally had the 'tanks' pull. Well to make matters funnier, I guess tank 2 - who i call 'lame tank' kept calling Shannox - SH - AN _ NUX - yes - Sh a nux - yes he was canadian. we all rolled on the floor - shan nux. Of course we wiped several time, cause 'canadian bacon tank' just couldnt figure out mechanics. I kicked him after 10 wipes and he said in vent ' Thanks for Nothing '- I said go learn how to tank the Sha - A nux fight and BTW it's name is Shannox but thaks for the laugh

Usually my big laughs are on guild raids when we find epically hilarious ways to die or miraculously down a boss.

One pug story does stick out, though. Back in wrath, I was running H Halls of Stone with an Unholy DK and a boomkin. The boomkin dies on a trash pack, the DK uses corpse explode on him, and most of the trash dies to it.

It just came to me. We won through the power of Unholy Fried Chicken!

The best laughs I have are when I have bad-ass in pug (that kind of person who knows everything better than the other and who can't stop writing in caps and insulting).

When I spot one, I let him scream all the instance and taunt him regurarly. When we are in front of the final, I just initiate a vote-to-kick and the badass is ALWAYS kicked out. I call that justice

Some of them create a lvl 1 toon to insult me, who cares ?
    Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    "Nerf Rock. Paper is fine."
    - Scissors
    Originally Posted by Nakatoir (Blue Tracker)
    Off-spec healers such as Shadow, Elemental, Paladin and Laser Turkey

Deleted

my god xD I've been watching it 5 times in a row now and I can't stop the laugh

Still can't stop laughing at this pug shadow priest who pulled a whopping 9k dps while flying on alysrazor.