How is destro PvE theese days?

Mostly as the topic says..

I am currently raiding as Affli / Demo in Firelands, but abit curious about the Destruction spec.

Deleted
    Dead, 6-8k below demo and affli on Baleroc type fight.

Thanks for fast reply

Deleted
    Destro is still behind the Affli/Demo .... But keep an eye on Destro in 4.3 - Its been buffed nicely on the PTR at the moment and could well beat Affli /demo in the next patch

15+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to see destro's DPS getting buffed.. now change that stupid soulfire talent to something fun and I might even concider playing it.

Deleted
    take a look at http://www.simulationcraft.org/430/Raid_T12H.html
    Apparently, the buffs to destro next patch makes it quite viable again.
    Just not gonna play it until they fix imp. Soul Fire.

Deleted
    I find more enjoyable destro, gonna return destro again with 4.3 patch *-*

I've always been a huge fan of destro and I'm glad it's getting some love this patch. Been running demo for a quite a while now (back into ICC days). To reiterate; yes destro sucks right now, but will be good in the upcoming patch (if the buffs are upheld).

Quote Originally Posted by Diriana View Post
    take a look at http://www.simulationcraft.org/430/Raid_T12H.html
    Apparently, the buffs to destro next patch makes it quite viable again.
    Just not gonna play it until they fix imp. Soul Fire.
    It lasts 20s on the PTR (up from 15 live), meaning more chances to proc imp. imp between refreshes. Once you get t13 4-set every 2nd-3rd refresh will always be insta cast from SB:SF. It's a huge QoL improvement (although not a huge impact on dps by itself overall). SF also hits like a slighty stiffer noodle now, so its slightly more exciting to cast.

That said, I'll never switch to destro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdzrool View Post
    It lasts 20s on the PTR (up from 15 live), meaning more chances to proc imp. imp between refreshes. Once you get t13 4-set every 2nd-3rd refresh will always be insta cast from SB:SF. It's a huge QoL improvement (although not a huge impact on dps by itself overall). SF also hits like a slighty stiffer noodle now, so its slightly more exciting to cast.

That said, I'll never switch to destro.
    Still doesn't change the fact that it's, imo, a clunky mechanic, which i'd rather be without.
    But then again, it's still only on a fluffy pillow fight, i'd like to see a multi-target fight, with movement etc etc.
    Last edited by mmoc838e7805ba; 2011-10-19 at 12:32 AM.