Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ViP area w/Deluxe

I sincerely appologize if this has been asked before, however.

If i purchase the digital deluxe edition will it give me access to the vip area for the unique graphical items? Im just not all that interested in the fluff that comes with the actual box. And the price tag isnt to bad either :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I sincerely appologize if this has been asked before, however.

If i purchase the digital deluxe edition will it give me access to the vip area for the unique graphical items? Im just not all that interested in the fluff that comes with the actual box. And the price tag isnt to bad either :P
    I believe that was a CE bonus, not a Deluxe. I think Deluxe just adds the PTV

The VIP area only comes with the CE. www.swtor.com is currently down for maintenance, but the breakdown is on there (under preorder now, or something like that).

10+ Year Old Account
    Its Collector's Edition only for the Collector's Store. Digital Deluxe does not get this area/shop.

It is for the CE only

15+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, store is CE ($150USD edition) only. The Digital Deluxe gets you everything the CE has but the store, the in game mouse droid pet, and the physical items for about $70 cheaper.

It's actually more than a store, from what I've heard from interviews it's an actual area that you have access to by elevator at each factions Fleet area.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2011-10-19 at 05:08 AM.

Yeah its an entirely separate area in the fleet which only VIPs get into.

I bought the CE the second it was up on amazon, but would still love to get some images of what we get thats special, at the moment we have no idea what we're getting really. Also wish I could change the Malgus statue for the Shae Vizla bust, so much cooler :/

I'll see YOU in the champagne room!

Gimme my Malgus Statue too, i dont wanna wait no more.

http://www.swtor.com/preorder

^^^ Faster way to have found your answer

Limited Collector's Edition Includes:
    Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue
    Game disks collectible metal case
    The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural as annotated by Satele Shan
    The Old Republic galaxy map
    Custom Security Authentication Key
    Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD
    High-quality Collector's Edition box
    Includes 7 Additional Digital Items:
    Flare Gun
    Training Droid
    HoloDancer
    HoloCam
    STAP
    Exclusive Mouse Droid
    Exclusive Collector's Edition Store

Digital Deluxe Edition
    Includes 5 Additional Digital Items:
    Flare Gun
    Training Droid
    HoloDancer
    HoloCam
    STAP
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they will open up a option to buy access to the VIP lounge or something. I didn't want to buy the CE because aside from the VIP lounge, I didn't want the other stuff so I couldn't justify $150. At the same time it will be kool for those that have it if they find a way to keep it VIP too. Maybe they can open up a quest line that takes 3 months to complete like the old SWG Jedi path or something hahaha.

I wonder if they will open up a option to buy access to the VIP lounge or something. I didn't want to buy the CE because aside from the VIP lounge, I didn't want the other stuff so I couldn't justify $150. At the same time it will be kool for those that have it if they find a way to keep it VIP too. Maybe they can open up a quest line that takes 3 months to complete like the old SWG Jedi path or something hahaha.
    I can so see them charging to buy into VIP status with an insane amount of in game credits or RL currency.
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    If they do stuff like that, I'd love to just get the CE minus that statue for oh $100

Alot of the Gentle Giant statues are semi-rare and expensive, but this one is going to be so mass produced, I don't think anyone would even be able to e-Bay it :/

A voucher for a different item would have been nicer...oh well.
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-10-19 at 06:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost more excited for that mouse droid then the Malgus figurine

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    I'm almost more excited for that mouse droid then the Malgus figurine
    But the Malgus figurine is awesome.

Creepy avatar pic btw.

Deleted
    Other's should not be able to buy into the vip area later on, their own fault they didn't but the CE. It should stay special to the ones who are willing to spend 150 on it. Besides 150 dollars is nothing nowadays.

vip? its more a collectors edition area. Vip sounds like you are special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rejer13 View Post
    vip? its more a collectors edition area. Vip sounds like you are special.
    It goes under the name VIP Lounge, so yes VIP And yes I'm special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eralnath View Post
    Other's should not be able to buy into the vip area later on, their own fault they didn't but the CE. It should stay special to the ones who are willing to spend 150 on it. Besides 150 dollars is nothing nowadays.
    That is a pretty ignorant statement considering the world is in a economic downturn so, no $150 is not pocket change for many people. Also CE's sold out fairly fast so many did not get a chance to get one even if they were willing to spend the money and the announcement was at like 1am, I didn't even see it until 6 hours later and CE's were already sold out in many locations. Lastly, no your not special.

I never said they needed to cheapen it, but they should find a way to make it accessible through either real world currency or a grueling quest line so it is accessible but still VIP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    That is a pretty ignorant statement considering the world is in a economic downturn so, no $150 is not pocket change for many people. Also CE's sold out fairly fast so many did not get a chance to get one even if they were willing to spend the money and the announcement was at like 1am, I didn't even see it until 6 hours later and CE's were already sold out in many locations. Lastly, no your not special.

I never said they needed to cheapen it, but they should find a way to make it accessible through either real world currency or a grueling quest line so it is accessible but still VIP.
    Absolotuley not true. I ordered me CE in August, like 15 days after they made them available. And you can still buy them at Amazon, so no, don't spread false information.

And 150 dollars is nothing if you really want it.

Also no, you should not be able to buy into the area later on. It's for special people only, not a nobody like you.

So it's pretty safe to say that you're the ignorant. Just go look at Amazon, you can still find the CE's.
    Last edited by mmoc10fb49f3a0; 2011-10-20 at 04:42 PM.