Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i came here hoping to see new visual effects and found math....how disapointing

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    I fully expect a buff to elemental, nerfing T12 2pc bonus has too big an impact for blizzard to not do something about it and I have faith that they are aware of it and are currently working on a compensation, some buffs I would like to see:

1. Call of Flame - Increase the damage of your fire totems and fire nova by 20% and the damage done by your lava burst spell by 20% (up from 10%)

2. Elemental Oath - While clear casting is active, you deal 15% more spell damage (up from 10%)

3. Lava Flows - Increase the critical strike damage bonus of your Lava Burst spell by an additional 30% (up from 24%) and the periodic damage of your Flame Shock by 60%, also increases the duration of your Flame Shock by 50%

4. Shamanisim - Your lighting bolt, chain lighting, and lava burst spells gain an additional 36% (up from 32%) benefit from your spell power, and their casting time is reduced by 0.5

Glyphs

Glyph of lighting Bolt - increases the damage of your lighting bolt by 6% (up from 4%)
    Glyph of Flame Shock - increase the periodic damage of your Flame Shock by an additional 10%
    Glyph of Fire Elemental - Increase the damage of your Fire Elemental Totem by 30%

Not sure if all of this would be enough or if its going overboard, just a few places I thought could use some changes to help compensating and maybe buff Elemental a little bit, one can only hope we see something at least.
    Best fix would be a buff to Reverberation. Something like 30% additional critical strike bonus damage for your shocks. That would benefit elemental more then enhancement because elemental has a 30% crit rate vs enhancement's 12%. Enhancement also can't pick up both elemental precision and reverberation while elemental can easily have both talents in their build. Once enhancement prefers putting the 2 points in reverberation instead of elemental precision that at least partially solves enhancement's issues with the wind shear change.

Basically by buffing reverberation they could give a nice dps buff for elemental dps without affecting enhancement's dps and at the same time get PvE enhancers to shut up about wind shear. Seems pretty win/win in my book.

Deleted
    I believe the best thing we can hope for is

- Shamanism: Your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning and Lava Burst spells gain an additional 40% (up from 32%) benefit from your spellpower and their casting time is reduced by 0.5 seconds.

They already showed that they have no interest in changing our game mechanics, so we can only hope that they tweak the numbers.

But according to their latest posts, they seem to think that change is bad and they already changed enough! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    Best fix would be a buff to Reverberation. Something like 30% additional critical strike bonus damage for your shocks. That would benefit elemental more then enhancement because elemental has a 30% crit rate vs enhancement's 12%. Enhancement also can't pick up both elemental precision and reverberation while elemental can easily have both talents in their build. Once enhancement prefers putting the 2 points in reverberation instead of elemental precision that at least partially solves enhancement's issues with the wind shear change.

Basically by buffing reverberation they could give a nice dps buff for elemental dps without affecting enhancement's dps and at the same time get PvE enhancers to shut up about wind shear. Seems pretty win/win in my book.
    I have ~ 50% critchance on my Earth shock as enhance, thanks to stormstrike.
    I also have access to Elemental precision and reverb. I can easily drop Call of Flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I have ~ 50% critchance on my Earth shock as enhance, thanks to stormstrike.
    I also have access to Elemental precision and reverb. I can easily drop Call of Flame.
    Sure, you could drop Call of Flame but why would you want to? Call of Flame is about twice the dps per talent point of elemental precision. So if Reverberation was boosted up past the value of Call of Flame then the decision would be between Call of Flame and Elemental Precision. But what does that matter anyway. The idea is that elemental is picking up ALL of those talents while enhancement only is able to spend 5 points in that tier. Whether they spend them on Call of Flame or Elemental Precision doesn't matter since if Reverberation was buffed they would have to sacrifice points in one of those talents in order to pick it up. Gaining the wind shear we need to function as melee interrupters in the process.

Earth Shock is one of our lowest priorities for a reason, boosting it's critical strike damage wouldn't change that much except in PvP where we could use the help anyway. Also taking enhancement up to 180% critical strikes with shocks would be less of a boost then taking elemental up to 230% with theirs.

Oh, ok now I got your point.

Personally, I don't like Call of Flame a lot as Enhance. It's just a passive boost to our totem, nothing particularly "interesting". But that's the problem with most of the Tier 1 and 2 talents.

I just hope the PTR and Blizzcon reveal something interesting finally. I would love to have Lightning Bolt as first priority again. It felt so much better back in Wotlk.
    200% critdamage and maybe increased proc-chance for MSW on crits would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.