ret T11 2pc and haste

2pc T12!!!!Should i try to get enough haste to bring my Crusader Strike cd below 4 seconds? does the additional fire dmg proc work like impact? thanks.
    Last edited by mandizzle; 2011-10-18 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste and Crit are pretty much equal as far as stat weights go right now, but their both below Mastery. Go for which you will, but don't sacrifice mastery or anything else for it. As it is, the biggest reason to be going for stacking haste would be to get CS to 3 sec CD, but that's impossible as of right now, can't say for 4.3 though.

Edit: Also, I believe you meant 2pc t12, not t11, if I'm not mistaken
    Last edited by Fredzilla; 2011-10-18 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Haste and Crit are pretty much equal as far as stat weights go right now, but their both below Mastery. Go for which you will, but don't sacrifice mastery or anything else for it. As it is, the biggest reason to be going for stacking haste would be to get CS to 3 sec CD, but that's impossible as of right now, can't say for 4.3 though.

Edit: Also, I believe you meant 2pc t12, not t11, if I'm not mistaken
    As Fred said its not worth stacking haste, the amount required would actually be a loss in dps vs mastery.

That being said if you have pieces of gear with mastery & crit already on them you could reforge the crit to haste though it's doubtful you will get to 3s CD unless your very geared out.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Deleted
    threads like this should be closed instantly tbh .. basic information which has been spammed for half a year now..

Do try to add to the conversation when posting. If you can't, don't post. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-10-19 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post
    threads like this should be closed instantly tbh .. basic information which has been spammed for half a year now..
    I wasnt actually asking about how haste works. I know about the crusader stike 3sec stuff. i was more asking about how the t12 DoT interacts with haste. does the DoT roll like ignite and other dots?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandizzle View Post
    I wasnt actually asking about how haste works. I know about the crusader stike 3sec stuff. i was more asking about how the t12 DoT interacts with haste. does the DoT roll like ignite and other dots?
    Yes, the DoT rolls like ignite, so you never lose any damage from having haste.