Gaps in my screem. Please Help!

The problem started acouple months ago and I pretty much just worked through it, I found tabbing in and out quickly would restore the game to normal, but today my problem began to annoy me to no end and I am now here!

The Problem
    I find it difficult to explain (so ill link some screenshots), but sometimes the ground dosnt show up and it will be a big black hole. Sometimes buildings and players except for their names dissapear but my person is still fully responsive and my UI is still there (sometimes).
    - https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720
    - https://s-hphotos-iad1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720
    Computer Specs
    Windows XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz
    2046MB of ram
    Graphics Card - ATI Radeon HD 4350... right before DX11

If you need to know anything else just let me know and ill do my best. At this point im thinking it might be a lack of ram or virtual memory? Just guesses though.. Please Help!

Edit: Yes all my drivers are up to date. Ive tried reinstalling and repairing wow and I had my computer completely cleaned about a month ago (not for this same problem). Yes the problem existed before then
    Last edited by borox; 2011-10-18 at 11:46 PM.
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

Try updating graphics drivers... Or if you're on the newest one right now downgrade to what you used before.

If drivers update doesn't fix it, 90% sure your graphics card is either overheating or dying.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

What vesseblah said - try not only a graphics driver update, but also a downgrade to older drivers of about two-four months ago. There are plenty of guides on the internet on how to downgrade drivers.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like your video card is unable to render the images fully. If this issue has persisted through driver updates and a PC cleaning I would be looking to a new video card.