Warmaster Blackhorn Video

It appears everyone's caught up with Deathwing (and with good reason), or at least I couldn't find a Blackhorn video that was up yet, though there's a few on the way. Since I had to miss deathwing testing anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAGq-CFU7Hk

Pretty fun fight overall, though honestly p2 was a bit easy. Tanks took a decent beating, but that was it. P1 was pretty good fun though, and of our 6 or so wipes all but 1 were in p1, while the 1 in p2 involved 3 people standing in fire (are we supposed to hit that dragon?) and the tank getting meleed to death before the boss had landed.

we kiled gariona the dragon

Heh, meant that comment to be a joke. We didn't even notice the yell of "focus everything on the dragon" until after that wipe, so our first pull into p2 we ignored it and got owned. We fixed it up and killed it in the video.

Looks like a fun fight, didn't see any of the streams I was watching actually down this. Did see Spine of Deathwing though. Wish I could have tested these fights.

Good video, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice video