Warlock UI Assistance

I have recently begun playing my warlock. He is affliction. That means that there is about 7 different debuffs that I need to keep track of. The default AI has them so tiny and hard to read. Does anyone know of any good addons that make the debuffs much easier to track?

Personally I use Power Auras to keep track of nearly everything because i like a clean ui. But there are Plenty of Dot timers like http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fortexorcist or http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/do-timer that many people find useful.
    Cyner#1996

I use ForteXorcist to track my dots. Take your time to set it up just right and you will never want to play without it again.

Deleted
    I use ButtonTimers. Can't post a link, but you can find it on curse.com

ignore everyone else imo. get quartz casting barr. it has a debuff/buff display for your current target.
    also quarts(procs) if you want a timer for demon soul, trinket procs, meta cd, ect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dotimer ftw

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

ButtonTimers.

Although the only thing that's hard to get past is the fact that when you switch between specs, the buttons don't always completely change too so you have to reloadui...

ForteXorcist, all the way.

Deleted
    eventhorizon best addon ever to track dots on a single target
    (i have another one to track multi dot configured to display all dots but target ones)

Quote Originally Posted by wowremy View Post
    ignore everyone else imo. get quartz casting barr. it has a debuff/buff display for your current target.
    also quarts(procs) if you want a timer for demon soul, trinket procs, meta cd, ect.
    Worst possible advice.

Look at everyone's advice and try out all of them. There's no best addon to track stuff, only most preferable addons. And preference is individual so the only one who can decide which one is "best" is yourself, which also means you have to try out all of them to find out which one you like better.

Deleted
    Since it hasn't been mentioned before: I use the classtimer addon to track debuff timers.

Since it may be easier to show a working example, here's a link to a video showing my UI in action. Classtimer is shown above the pitbull target frames (or focus frames in case they are in use). If you wonder what the central cooldown overlays are: that's my setup of weak auras (an addon similar to the more known powerauras)

I can't post links yet i'm affraid so this will have to do

youtube.com/watch?v=hPtq-HpOfHY

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Personally I use Power Auras to keep track of nearly everything because i like a clean ui. But there are Plenty of Dot timers like http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fortexorcist or http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/do-timer that many people find useful.
    Got to agree. Addon is well worth taking the time to set up and you'll have everything you need right in front of you.

For something a little different then what was listed above: I use Gnosis and set up a different bar for each individual DoT.

Only reason I did it was since I was bored of the look of most dot timing addons.

This is what it looks like:

(clicky)

The dot timers are the bars on the mid-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tethalaki View Post
    For something a little different then what was listed above: I use and set up a different bar for each individual DoT.

Only reason I did it was since I was bored of the look of most dot timing addons.

That looks exactly like ButtonTimers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tethalaki View Post
    For something a little different then what was listed above: I use Gnosis and set up a different bar for each individual DoT.

Very much like your UI, nice and clean.
    Here is what mine looks like, if anyone wants an export of my power auras or has a question just shoot me a PM.
    Cyner#1996

Quartz is the way to go.

I also use Gnosis castbars (because it tracks haste-adjusted drains (drain soul)), in combination with Threatplates for TidyPlates (which shows me debuffs on all targets) and NeedToKnow (NTK), an addon to track buffs, debuffs, etc. for my dots. Furthermore I use Powerauras, though I don't use it for my actual dots - I only use it for actual spells when I'm still learning a spec. I have auras for debuffs, and mostly buffs, procs, etc. I have my whole UI self-made, there's probably 300 other addons but these are the main ones I use for tracking warlock related stuff.
    Last edited by Cirque; 2011-10-20 at 12:59 AM.

For the person who suggested Quartz, it is a powerful cast bar addon... but does NOT scale with haste, therefore your channeled spells will always be wrong unless you have not reached any of the caps.

I use Gnosis, its basically the same thing but scales >.< Which is perfect for Affliction by the by.

Now if only Forte would scale so I could watch my dots ticks and not the timers.

Need to Know is a very good add on to start off with, its fairly simple to set up compared to others if your not very familiar with addons.