Deleted

Survival games with rounds?

You read the title, is there such games on the PC that are kind of the same as Nazi Zombies on Call of Duties, or Killing Floor, or even to some extent, the L4D(2) Survival.

Games where you are in a place, and your only point is surviving against waves of mobs and there's loads of different weaponry and even if possible perks.

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    For shooters? Space Marine's releasing a free DLC on the 25th that will have you fighting waves of monsters as you move around to complete objectives and has three classes and several perks for each to pick from.

Have you tried Orcs Must Die? You kill Orcs with traps and weapons to prevent them to entering a rift thing. You have to survive rounds to beat the level.

ITS HELLA FUN!

Deleted
    Look for boxhead flash games, they're super addictive, and you can play one of the versions coop on a pc (search for boxhead coop or something)

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs must die is a tower defense, but you fight the orcs/other baddies in waves so it's kinda like a survival thing. I've heard the Nightmare difficulty is pretty painful though.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Orcs must die is a tower defense, but you fight the orcs/other baddies in waves so it's kinda like a survival thing. I've heard the Nightmare difficulty is pretty painful though.
    Indeed it is. But it's because it's gimmicky, you have no time to prep and you have to consistently buy and place things on the fly. I'm currently on nightmare level 4 and i'm just getting tired of trying lol.