Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,772

    Kudos to Priest Community

    Hey fellas.

    As you can see in my sig I play all classes, some more than others. For this reason I often check out all class forums to keep up with class mechanics and class changes. Over the last two years I've always found the priest community to be quite nice and polite. You rarely see threads turning into flame wars and such. Conversation are usually constructive with both sides being open minded and willing to admit their mistakes. The only other class that may come close to the "nicyness" of priest is probably druid. So all I wanted to say is:

    Kudos to priest community for being who they are and kudos to awesome priest mods we have. *proud face + white ring above my head*

    Edit: Posting this with my sig = AWCKWARD. The sig is more of a personality thing though.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Posting this with my sig = AWCKWARD. The sig is more of a personality thing though.
    Many lulz were had.

    But now we have to have a trophy so we can show off how awesome our forum is. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

    Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

  3. #3
    I dare you to make a post about Haste vs Crit vs Mastery!

    Uhm, but yes I agree. The mods here are fluffy murlocs......until you make a post about Haste vs Crit vs Mastery and blame that search function doesn't work....then they go mad

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Brewmaster Mazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Hey fellas.
    I resent that!

  6. #6
    High Overlord Mikayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    I resent that!
    ditto .....
    Kyx | Odyssey of Mug'thol

  7. #7
    Brewmaster Mazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikayo View Post
    ditto .....
    It's alright Kyx... we've got each other... >_>

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Juber View Post
    I dare you to make a post about Haste vs Crit vs Mastery!

    Uhm, but yes I agree. The mods here are fluffy murlocs......until you make a post about Haste vs Crit vs Mastery and blame that search function doesn't work....then they go mad
    Uh oh people someone just compared Kelesti to a murloc..run and hide!
    Thanks to Shiri for the awesome sig <3

  9. #9
    Grunt Eyevory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikayo View Post
    ditto .....
    ...me three!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Juber View Post
    Uhm, but yes I agree. The mods here are fluffy murlocs......
    Smite hammer inc!


    But yea, the priest community is one of the best around. I love how people can ask basic questions on this forum and still get a serious answer, while on some forums they would just result in /facepalm pictures.

  11. #11
    I have a bone to pick with the priest community though. You all really should have some kind of banner on the front page or something next to your link that says "Hey, we're the best class in the game, click here" but you don't. Why? I have 8 85s, having never created a warlock and just recently making a priest and I've come to find that this little priest just happens to be the most interesting character I've ever made and it's rather addictive...I made her Saturday afternoon, and in 5 short days have skipped 2 of my main's raids to level her XD and leveled from 1-55....Love love love love love love it. But seriously, you guys need to advertise this better, or is this just your little secret? You're just hiding the best class from the rest of us?

  12. #12
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I have a bone to pick with the priest community though. You all really should have some kind of banner on the front page or something next to your link that says "Hey, we're the best class in the game, click here" but you don't. Why? I have 8 85s, having never created a warlock and just recently making a priest and I've come to find that this little priest just happens to be the most interesting character I've ever made and it's rather addictive...I made her Saturday afternoon, and in 5 short days have skipped 2 of my main's raids to level her XD and leveled from 1-55....Love love love love love love it. But seriously, you guys need to advertise this better, or is this just your little secret? You're just hiding the best class from the rest of us?
    I have no idea what you are talking about ..... /whistlesandlooksatthesky .... nice weather isn't it? .... /whistles .....
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  13. #13
    youre a cutie

  14. #14
    Thread like is one makes every priest signed in this forum to get +1 shadow orb on openings.

  15. #15
    Scarab Lord Jaxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yogurt.
    Posts
    4,456
    Aww thanks!

  16. #16
    Many ladies play a Priest (I'd go so far as to say its the most played class by the fairer gender but no way to know for sure) and they are generally alot nicer.

    That and almost everyone who rolls a priest will heal at some point, and healing can leave you with a sense of humility you dont get from DPSing or tanking.

    oh and thanks ^^
    Last edited by Sikizim; 2011-10-21 at 07:06 AM.

  17. #17
    Well, I play a priest and a druid, so I must be the nicest guy on the site.

    But seriously, much appreciated OP

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Juber View Post
    I dare you to make a post about Haste vs Crit vs Mastery!

    Uhm, but yes I agree. The mods here are fluffy murlocs......until you make a post about Haste vs Crit vs Mastery and blame that search function doesn't work....then they go mad
    Crit is unreliable, you want the heals to be predictable so you can keep people alive better and waste less mana.
    Haste imo with mastery on the side.
    Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion.

  19. #19
    I too have played one of each class, and am proud to call priest my main now. Coincidentally, this thread caught my eye because my priest's name is Kudos, heh

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikizim View Post
    Many ladies play a Priest (I'd go so far as to say its the most played class by the fairer gender but no way to know for sure) and they are generally alot nicer.
    I get all the ladies in the priest chat channel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •