Hagara 10 man Video

This was taken from my stream so I'm sorry for the poor quality and half assed UI. I'll try and post more videos once we get into the 25 man testing. I'll also be streaming as much of the PTR as I can and you can find that at twitch.tv/jahlovefh. Thanks and enjoy!

Zero and Burl get around lol

Yeah they actually play on my realm so it was kinda cool to raid with them

Deleted
    Another impressive 4.3 fight. Call me a fanboy, but so far the only non-interesting PTR fight is the first boss. Looks like it'll be worth raiding again!

Yeah the PTR as a whole has been a really nice change. Let's hope the HM's are even more brutal than anything we've ever seen!

What's the damage font on your MSBT :> ?
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    So far the best fight I´ve seen from the PTR, imo even better then Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    A couple times during the video someone mentioned "cancel aura" and "spam that macro, get it off you" exactly what aura do you have to cancel and why.

Defines my MSBT font is Transformers I believe and I also use the addon Nice Damage and added transformers font in there for the blizzard floating text as well.

Xuany there's a buff called Lightning Conduit that got put on you after the lightning phase that chained to other members. We were able to click/cancel it off but I'm pretty sure that wasn't intended.

I'll be streaming the 25 man's tomorrow morning starting around 10-11am PST if anybody would like to watch those live, my thing is www.twitch.tv/jahlovefh.
    Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube