Help with new motherboard

I am looking to buy a new motherboard as mine was fried a couple months ago and have finally got some extra cash to buy one. Only thing is that I know zero about computers and the guy that put mine together is out of the country. I found someone else to put mine back together but he does not want to get involved with picking out a new mobo for it.

Which is why I come to you guys for help. I am looking for one that is comparable to my old one, that fits with my comp, preferably not more that $80, and still does all the shit I want it to do.

My setup:

APEVIA X-Plorer ATXB8KLW-BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    XFX MB750I72P9 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard (old one and newegg doesn't have anymore)
    XFX GS250XYDFU GeForce GTS 250 512MB 256-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
    NZXT PS-NT-PP600-R 600W ATX / BTX SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor BX80580Q8200
    CORSAIR XMS2 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-6400C5DHX
    Western Digital Caviar Blue WD1600AAJS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Thanks for all the help

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.pricewatch.com/gallery/mo...rds/socket_775
    newegg likely dont have any as 775 is heavily dated socket

I appreciatethe help but like I said I am not computer savvy at all and clicking the link just gets me even more confused. Maybe a tad bit more specific on those motherboards. Looking for something inexpensive but not cheap. And I understand you get what you pay for but I am not running some ultimate computer set up, just running something that can get the job done.

Also any Mod I put another post in the General Computer forum without realizing that this one was posted, I am at work with shoddy internet and was not sure that it went through. And I also found the correct way of posting my request so if there is any way you can delete it or tag it to this post I would appreciate it.