1. #1981
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Latvia.
    Posts
    360
    I enjoy varrus werry much..... prob couse you can last hit with him werry well and Q is fun to play with.
    I also enjoy annie werry well. ( again couse you can farm werry well with Q)
    What moor champions is werry easy to farm with and wich should i buy?

  2. #1982
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    WW meh jungle. Slow clear and weak ganks until 6. His dueling and sustain is fantastic, and his Ulti is amazing for ganks. He doesn't need many runes though, so if you're poor then it works. He is a stronger top.

    Try Mundo for a cheap and strong jungler. Nautilus and Alistar (free) are also good picks.
    Going to try Mundo out, he looks like fun. Thanks!
    EU-Scarshield Legion
    Whack A Dragon
    Protection Warrior
    Quegash

  3. #1983
    Bloodsail Admiral Arian21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    My house :)
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    WW meh jungle. Slow clear and weak ganks until 6. His dueling and sustain is fantastic, and his Ulti is amazing for ganks. He doesn't need many runes though, so if you're poor then it works. He is a stronger top.

    Try Mundo for a cheap and strong jungler. Nautilus and Alistar (free) are also good picks.
    Where did you get that "ww meh slow jungle" ?
    WW is fast enough and can withstand early jungle invasions due to his passive and q . Also great damage and sustain even though built as tank . Maerran if you have any questions about WW and jungling ask me .

  4. #1984
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,165
    He is slow because he can't clear camps fast. Nothing you say will change that. Shyvana, Udyr, Malphite, Mundo and a few others are much much faster because they do AoE damage. Single target junglers either need insane damage (which WW doesn't have) or something else (which he also doesn't have).

  5. #1985
    Bloodsail Admiral Arian21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    My house :)
    Posts
    1,021
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .

  6. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    got 2k RP, which ad carry/bruiser should i go for? ALready have:
    Carrys: Caitlyn, Ashe, Fiora, Tristana
    Bruisers: Xin, Jax, Garen
    SO, what should be my next purchase

  7. #1987
    I dunno, you could go for some different bruisers like Rumble, Yorick and/or Irelia, all of those are good.

    As for carries, the only one you really SHOULD have is Graves, he is the most all-around carry you can have. And the most "tanky" of them (tanky in a "for being a carry"-sense).

  8. #1988
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .
    Or it could be bad Mundo's and Malphites. Their ganks are also a lot better pre-6, and Malphite's are still probably better post-6 since he brings a lot more CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    SO, what should be my next purchase
    For Carries: Graves or Kog'Maw would be great pickups.
    For Bruisers: Darius, Wukong, Jayce, Sion. There are a ton of great bruisers so it's hard to narrow it down.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  9. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .
    You sir, are fucking hilarious. If you're early/mid game jungle is faster then that of a Shyv, Malphite, Mundo you should really, really, really get to 30 and get some runes.

  10. #1990
    Bought both Graves and Derpius, liking both so far. Thanks for the suggestions guys

  11. #1991
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .
    I'm not sure are we talking about the same game...

    Explain me how your auto attacks are faster than Shyvanas/Munods/Malphite auto attacks AND AoE damage?
    And I can bet, based on "knowledge" you showed in this thread, that you can't play ww better than the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Do we join the demons to fight the titans? One can dream.

  12. #1992
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .
    Maybe you clear faster than malph, but you don't clear faster than a Mundo that's being played right. Mundo has right now the fastest jungle (either him or shyvana I forget which one) and ww has one of the slower ones.

    Mundo should always clear the jungle before ww unless some invading goes on.

  13. #1993
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,165
    He won't clear faster than Malph. AoE damage + auto attacks hitting everyone in range = gg Warwick trying to keep up.

  14. #1994
    lol @ that guy saying he clears fast on WW

    WW is arguably the "worst-yet-still-commonly-played" junglers out there. Zero gank threat until level 6, super slow clear speed, no counter jungling threat.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  15. #1995
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Zero gank threat until level 6, super slow clear speed, no counter jungling threat.
    Isn't WW's clear so slow that even jungle Soraka can clear faster? At least WW isn't as slow as say, jungle Garen.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  16. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    anyway ... I clear the jungle alot faster than a malphite or mundo . maybe i can play ww better than the rest .
    Umm no WW does not clear the jungle fast, and clearing the jungle is not hard at all. The fact is that WW is slow at killing camps and mundo is not. I just hate jungle WW, complete trash. No map pressence at all because you can´t gank and you can´t clear. I´d much rather have jungle Karthus than WW.

  17. #1997
    I think he gets the point, guys.

    The thing I'm confused about is why so many jungle Warwicks STILL go without Smite.

  18. #1998
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I think he gets the point, guys.

    The thing I'm confused about is why so many jungle Warwicks STILL go without Smite.
    Cuz he got sustain and dun need smite! And they need that 2nd summoner skill to secure kills because his ganks suck pre-6. Same reasoning for jungle Shacos that go without smite.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  19. #1999
    Played LoL for a while not too long ago, and recently started playing it again.
    Any recommendation as to which champion to get as a farily new player?

    In moba games i'm usually a ranged gank/burst or jungler, if it is of any help
    Last edited by Exces; 2012-08-06 at 09:04 PM. Reason: typo

  20. #2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Cuz he got sustain and dun need smite! And they need that 2nd summoner skill to secure kills because his ganks suck pre-6. Same reasoning for jungle Shacos that go without smite.
    Yeah, and then they lose dragon, Baron and even the buffs when they're contested.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •