Deleted
    I really, really need something against Jayce. Just to counter him. Would Yorick do the trick? ;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I really, really need something against Jayce. Just to counter him. Would Yorick do the trick? ;/
    Irelia/Shen

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...I think the trick is sustain.

Yorick, Irelia, Shen, hell...even Nunu.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw up another vote for Shen. I've beaten a few Jayces that way.

Irelia I'm less certain on though I see people recommend her all the time. I beat an Irelia as Jayce, and this wasn't a "Oh it was a bad player kind of thing." This Irelia was a great player and it's not often I get great fights like that in any lane. Evenly matched, I beat her and carried my fail bot lane to victory. Could she do it? Yes but, IMO, there are better options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

Irelia I'm less certain on though I see people recommend her all the time. I beat an Irelia as Jayce, and this wasn't a "Oh it was a bad player kind of thing." This Irelia was a great player and it's not often I get great fights like that in any lane. Evenly matched, I beat her and carried my fail bot lane to victory. Could she do it? Yes but, IMO, there are better options.
    With Irelia, you need to bait out his E in Hammerform. As soon as you do, you're free to engage + Stun him (you should be lower health than Jayce from poke) while activating true damage. It's tricky if the Jayce is smart. However, post-6, you have infinitely more sustain.

Deleted
    Problem with Shen is that he's always banned, everywhere. I'd rather not place my bet on a champion that's only going to be available one out of five times, and probably going to be picked before my turn if I am far enough down the line to counterpick anyone except first pick. :P

I think I'll take Yorick or Irelia... Both are strong and I'm gonna need them to get a solid selection for top going.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-10-22 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    What skin do you guys think is the most awesome... I had 975 RP leftover so i got Foxfire Ahri, i think she looks awesome, but anyway wanted to hear if anyone have tried the upcoming champion on the PBE and if she is fun?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

Played against 3 Irelia's as Jayce in top lane at around 1600~ elo, the experience I've had is that Jayce just wins the lane, the only thing Irelia can do is get zoned and farm under the turret and die to EQ harrass eventually followed by a hammer towerdive. Which is what happened once and the Irelia did well.
    But the other 2 games were Irelia players who don't farm under the turret, suffice to say... I ended like 20-3 both times.

I'd say Shen is a much better and safer pick, since he can just farm with his Q and has nice sustain in lane.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 03:06 PM ----------

OT:
    I'm getting close to the IP of 4800/6300 and I want a new champion, but I can't quite make a choice what to get.
    I really want one of these: Nocturne, Jarvan IV, Wukong and Vayne.
    I have alot of ad carries (Corki, Graves, Ez, Kog'maw, Draven, Sivir, Ashe,), and quite an arsenal of top laners, which usually get counted as jungler too.
    Any help?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have Nocturne or J4? Fix that good sir! Buy both!

Right now J4 would be the best addition to your roster. Nocturne is awesome and one of my favorite junglers, but he has currently fallen out of favor with how people play in the current jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarvan because DEMACIA.

As you said you have quite the collection of ranged ads, so you don't really need to add vayne into it unless you really wanted to play her, in which case you wouldn't be asking us who to buy.

I play j4 as a jungler, and he's got some pretty mean ganks, but he can be played top too. The only real drawback to him is that he has some pretty bad mana problems. Though his passive is great for harassing/trading with people.

Nocturne is a strong jungler, and I'm not really sure why we're not seeing more of him, probably because he doesn't fit the build gp10s and give wraiths to mid meta. He is a good jungler if you ever want a very aggressive one.

I don't really recommend wukong. He's hella fun to play, but I feel like he loses the majority of top lane matchups. I'm not the best top laner, so take it with a grain of salt, but his laning phase is pretty weak and he has no passive sustain. His presence in the mid to late game is huge though. His ult has the highest ad scale in the game, and can absolutely shred a team if you can get them while they are clumped.

So with all that said, my votes on jarvan.

Deleted
    Thanks guys, I'll be HELPING from now on =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

Nocturne is a strong jungler, and I'm not really sure why we're not seeing more of him, probably because he doesn't fit the build gp10s and give wraiths to mid meta. He is a good jungler if you ever want a very aggressive one.
    Huh? I don't think GP/10 items correlate with giving wraiths to mid.

Nocturne is a strong Wriggle's-using jungler. However, my 2nd item is always a HoG...built much later into randuin's.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    gp5 means you get more gold means you need less gold means you can give wraiths to mid without falling behind too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    gp5 means you get more gold means you need less gold means you can give wraiths to mid without falling behind too much.
    You know junglers started building gp10 items because they needed the extra gold even with wraiths, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

Nocturne is a strong Wriggle's-using jungler. However, my 2nd item is always a HoG...built much later into randuin's.
    Ya, HoG is good on the majority of melee junglers. I probably should have specified, double gp10 or even triple. If you build just one, chances are it's a HoG and not a philostone. If you build both, you are going for the more utility build.

Nocturne can't get away with building double gp10. If you do that, you are going to fall behind and not really do anything unless you got a whole bunch of kills early or something. Whereas someone like Maoki can do that and still be useful.

As far as the wraith thing goes, if you watch the professional play, or even just really high elo, the middle lanes are often farming the wraiths. It lets the mid get more gold so they can get their big items quicker and hopefully snowball faster. To me, an early death cap on a mid is a lot scarier than an extra item on a jungler. Right now junglers are predominantly tanks or tanky support.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-10-23 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    So how is Brand atm? Wanting a new mid champ to play as it's the lane I play 90% of the time when I have the chance. Does he fall off late game atall? I love champs such as Cassio, Fizz, Orianna. Don't really like Karthus, Ryze, Annie or LeBlanc. The new zombie skin is making me want to play him even more but if he's not really viable/fun, I wouldn't want to waste the RP as my money's pretty limited!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    So how is Brand atm? Wanting a new mid champ to play as it's the lane I play 90% of the time when I have the chance. Does he fall off late game atall? I love champs such as Cassio, Fizz, Orianna. Don't really like Karthus, Ryze, Annie or LeBlanc. The new zombie skin is making me want to play him even more but if he's not really viable/fun, I wouldn't want to waste the RP as my money's pretty limited!
    Brand is extreme damage but very reliant on your skill and your team. If you are real good with him, he's as viable as any other. A good pillar/ult can devastate the enemy team if they are somewhat stunned. I feel he is weaker than most mids, karthus ahri orianna eve ryze Zyra - due to many factors. But he can work and he is fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    Bad compared to other mids honestly. He has the highest amount of sustained AOE damage in the game if done correctly, but he's just...well weak.

He has no escapes aside from a skillshot reliant CC and is squishy as hell. Most of his damage is skillshots and therefore unreliable. While his frontload damage is huge, his CD's are atrocious. After you blow your combo your useless for like 8 seconds.

Very fun though.

Deleted
    I don't mind the fact that he has no escape, used to that with Cassio and Orianna. But, he pretty much sounds like the same as I LeBlanc or Annie. You blow your CD's and then it's just /afk for 6+ Seconds whilst you wait for them to come off. Shame, that Zombie Skin was really tempting!

Deleted
    I bought Maokai but I'm not really in love with him, maybe u can suggest some ways to make it fun?