10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    In always buy themm with IP, he said she was gonna be reduced to 4800.
    Possibly. Hippalus did mention a few champions would go down in price, but I don't remember which he mentioned exactly. You could go to the Redtracker and go through his posts. I did post it as well, but it's a while ago and I'm sure it's easier to go through his posts than mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found it:

There will be another round of price reductions at the end of the month. Cassiopeia and Kog'Maw will be lowered to 4800 IP and 880 RP, while Corki and Anivia's RP cost will be reduced to 790 RP.

Now yust to withstand the temptation of spending it all before that.

Just started playing LoL.. Never played a Moba before but played a lot of RPGs and MMOs .. Any recommendation for a good champion? I use Misfortune for most of my games

10+ Year Old Account
    For now, just try the free ones and find one you like. Start with the recommended ones though, some of the more recent ones are a bit harder to get into if you don't have any sort of basis to fall back on in the game.

Finally posting here, looking for an input.

I play jungling 9/10 games. I have most major junglers, but I'm looking to play a somewhat... idk... underplayed jungler? Kinda like Wukong. Someone that CAN jungle decently, but you don't typically see.

On a side note, I hate Jax. Don't suggest him, please.

For the sake of this thread/question, assume I have all standard junglers. I also have Evelynn, Twitch, and Karthus.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Karthus works. Ezreal is an option.

Did you try Fizz? Or Sion? (Though I'd much prefer the former to the latter.)

Yorick might be another option. I've seen Leona jungled, but to me that just seems pretty painful. Both Renekton or Irelia can jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Karthus works. Ezreal is an option.

Did you try Fizz? Or Sion? (Though I'd much prefer the former to the latter.)

Yorick might be another option. I've seen Leona jungled, but to me that just seems pretty painful. Both Renekton or Irelia can jungle.
    I have Karthus. Ezreal seems way too squishy for it to work, but I supposed I could try it.

I've done Fizz and Sion. Fizz ganks are fun, haha.

I did Leona a while back, it's really slow, but damn her ganks are nasty. I haven't tried Renekton or Irelia.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you found next target, go Renekton, he is decent but still can jungle, he lacks ganking power (his slice and dice has tiny range) but he still has good cc with a stun
    I have to say that however, Renekton is much better at lane than jungle any day
    What about crazy builts? try jungle Ahri, no one will see that (I guess she will suck however..)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Morgana/Soraka are doable, but why would you do that...

Deleted
    Bitch please, Jungle Draven.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llf9qnpj6Hw
    Tried it some times, works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Did you include Singed, Volibear, Trundle, and Riven in your standard list?
    Yes. Singed not so much, since it's very, very rare that I'll do it, but I do jungle with the other three occasionally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello me posting again , I have some leftover Rp and I am looking for a fun champ, he can fit any lane or role, exept ad carry- would be great if hes viable in 3v3 too,
    pref a champ 4800 IP - 6300 IP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    Hello me posting again , I have some leftover Rp and I am looking for a fun champ, he can fit any lane or role, exept ad carry- would be great if hes viable in 3v3 too,
    pref a champ 4800 IP - 6300 IP
    Orianna, Darius, Irelia, Jayce (no clue how hard the nerfbat will be), Lee Sin, Maokai, Nocturne, Rengar, Rumble, Riven, Shaco (3150 IP), Singed is cheap but is an amazing 3v3er, and Yorick.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Jax. Olaf.

And forget about Singed. If people have half a brain, there's no way in hell they'll let you have him in 3s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jax. Olaf.

And forget about Singed. If people have half a brain, there's no way in hell they'll let you have him in 3s.
    Yeah Singed is just such a bitch in 3v3. He's worth getting if you play it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Jax. Olaf.

What do you mean "let you have him"? Are there some real plans of adding -at least- draft pick to TT?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ranked. They might add draft pick when the 3v3 population grows a bit, but for now that's the reason they didn't add it so far.

Regular play, you're just gonna run into some completely broken champs - much like the old 3v3.

Deleted
    Ranked. They might add draft pick when the 3v3 population grows a bit, but for now that's the reason they didn't add it so far.

Regular play, you're just gonna run into some completely broken champs - much like the old 3v3.
    Um, isn't this a vicious circle? One of main reasons I don't play 3v3s is how annoying it is to face broken combinations in it. ~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    annoying it is to face broken combinations in it. ~~
    6 bans is not enough to remove all the bruisers, sorry to tell you.