Ahri. Cho'gath.

Ahri,
    Great roaming potential which could lead to you carrying the other lanes.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

I'm trying to add more variety to my AP roster. Right now I'm torn between Diana and Elise.

Mind you that I'm heavily considering how useful they could be on Dominion and Twisted Treeline. Which isn't to say they wouldn't see any play on Summoner's Rift -- just that it isn't my primary concern here.

Diana seems durable enough to be successful in small scraps like that. Elise I'm less sure about. My attraction to her mostly stems from the fact that I dig spiders and that she looks fun. I'm not worried about being super competitive with either pick, I just want to enjoy myself and play with friends.

3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

Elise is more fun
    Diana is stronger

Ok so i have it down to 2 mid lane champs that I want and I am wondering which should I get first.

Fizz or Kennen?

My friend is starting to lean towards the top lane. What champions are great top lane?
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    My friend is starting to lean towards the top lane. What champions are great top lane?
    Jax, wukong, irelia to name a few, i love renekton as top

Renekton, wukong, jax, irelia, darius, garen, Vladimir (more of a anti top since he can just bully most tops out of lane) and Rumble (he's incredibly strong and really underplayed), Akali. These are all the tops I play and I find them to all be incredibly strong in their own ways.

As a starter to top? probably Garen. Post re-make you can't go wrong with him, he is incredibly tanky, damage scales much better in to late game as well as having a very VERY strong early game and his ulti is pretty much a garenteed kill if you catch people at low health. Also decent at escaping / chasing thanks to his Q
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2012-11-10 at 05:53 PM.

Other than already mentioned, Yorick is a great pick. Not all that strong, but just can't counter him, a safe win-pick(or at least non-loss) vs pretty much anything you meet. Max E, W>E the enemy whenever they go in for a cs, laugh as they are forced out of lane.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Renekton, wukong, jax, irelia, darius, garen, Vladimir (more of a anti top since he can just bully most tops out of lane) and Rumble (he's incredibly strong and really underplayed), Akali. These are all the tops I play and I find them to all be incredibly strong in their own ways.

As a starter to top? probably Garen. Post re-make you can't go wrong with him, he is incredibly tanky, damage scales much better in to late game as well as having a very VERY strong early game and his ulti is pretty much a garenteed kill if you catch people at low health. Also decent at escaping / chasing thanks to his Q
    He isn't starting top. He has been playing top for a while as Sion, then Fiora. Just looking for more options. I should have worded my post differently. He used to play bot and top, now he just wants to focus on top.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

He isn't starting top. He has been playing top for a while as Sion, then Fiora. Just looking for more options. I should have worded my post differently. He used to play bot and top, now he just wants to focus on top.
    Jax, Irelia, Jayce for more damage focused champions, and Malphite or Cho'gath for when they want a tank. Those five are the most generic top champs I can think of. So it's always good to learn about them because you'll be facing off against them a lot too.

I'm looking for a solo-mid AP champion, I've just got back into the game from a few months break (never was a high level or any good at it tbf), I'm level 12 and I used to only play master yi, but lately I've been taking a warming to annie and absolutely love her, sadly it seems with her short range and lack of mobility as I get higher levels she isn't going to be as good as is she is now so I was wondering if anyone could recommend me an ap solo-mid champion to put my time into learning that will last a long while, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I'm looking for a solo-mid AP champion, I've just got back into the game from a few months break (never was a high level or any good at it tbf), I'm level 12 and I used to only play master yi, but lately I've been taking a warming to annie and absolutely love her, sadly it seems with her short range and lack of mobility as I get higher levels she isn't going to be as good as is she is now so I was wondering if anyone could recommend me an ap solo-mid champion to put my time into learning that will last a long while, thanks !
    Ahri. High mobility, high burst, relies on skillshots so will teach you to hit them and is among the best AP carries currently played.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Ok, i'm in doubt wich champ to buy(duh?!)

I want something like ahri an AP carry with good burst.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post

I suppose Lux would fit that role. I would also like to recommend Orianna.

Cassiopeia, Brand, and Veigar are all good burst mages. None will match Ahri's mobility, but Cass has the most and is the safest pick out of those three.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-11-11 at 06:40 PM.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

I feel people aren't giving Xerath enough credit. He has the burst and very long range.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    Nothing you said contradict what I said...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Le blanc?
    Veigar?

the cheapest ones...