In the market for a new support. Already have: Alistar, Blitzcrank, Soraka, janna, Taric, nunu.

Looking mainly at Leonna, Lulu or Wait for Nami.

You can't go wrong with Lulu really, her utility is AMAZING. But so is Leona's stunlockiness... Really can't say anything about Nami though, but I think she will be an amazing support.

It really is kind of a tough choice. Lulu is on sale right now though, so if you have the RP, I'd go for her. Otherwise, I'd wait until they're on free rotation. Really sucks when you buy a champ you don't know how works, then you end up not liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I am going to splurge a little bit this week on 2800 riot points for Nami and to have some extra for another champ or two. What is your guys take on Elise? She looks insane to me though I hear she does not scale well end game. I was also thinking of picking up either Zyra or a carry since my only carry is Slvir and she feels a little weak to me compared to the more popular ones I've seen (Graves, Ashe, Vayne).

Playing Cass a ton has gotten me more used to skill shots and made me realize that I love ranged champs more than melee ones and Zyra worked well for me but I was bad back in Augustish when she was free for the week. I also love the more difficult champs to play for some reason, so feel free to recommend me anyone that would be a good carry or just a really great character to have overall.
    Ezreal or Graves would be my suggestion. Graves is free this week try him out.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    In the market for a new support. Already have: Alistar, Blitzcrank, Soraka, janna, Taric, nunu.

Looking mainly at Leonna, Lulu or Wait for Nami.
    Get Lulu on sale for sure...and wait until Leona and Sona come on sale again and pick both of them up.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

I already tried out Cait and I loved her. I will see if I like Graves more. If not, I'll pick her up too.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You can't go wrong with Lulu really, her utility is AMAZING. But so is Leona's stunlockiness... Really can't say anything about Nami though, but I think she will be an amazing support.

It really is kind of a tough choice. Lulu is on sale right now though, so if you have the RP, I'd go for her. Otherwise, I'd wait until they're on free rotation. Really sucks when you buy a champ you don't know how works, then you end up not liking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Get Lulu on sale for sure...and wait until Leona and Sona come on sale again and pick both of them up.
    I'll eat my hat if Lulu isn't nerfed very soon.

Just a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'll eat my hat if Lulu isn't nerfed very soon.

Just a warning.
    Tastes like...purple?

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3

How is Leblanc? The art redesign looks amazing and she looks a ton of fun to play. Just want to weigh all my options before I get a new champ.

How is Leblanc? The art redesign looks amazing and she looks a ton of fun to play. Just want to weigh all my options before I get a new champ.
    She still has the issue of not bringing much to teamfights due to her kit being centered about nuking one enemy down.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Yeah, I noticed that. So maybe Zyra and Cat? She was doing amazing, except when fighting a fed Graves.

Yeah, I noticed that. So maybe Zyra and Cat? She was doing amazing, except when fighting a fed Graves.
    Zyra if you want more control, Katarina if you want sheer damage and snowballing potential.

TheEnst - Starcraft II

LB kills one person. That's her job. Kill someone, wait for CD's, kill someone again. If you enjoy that type of play then go for her.

Zyra is a very strong pick. Plants make her trading in laning pretty much the best out of any AP Mid. Also can support well due to her kit and base values.

Kat is very strong also. Honestly all 3 are fine picks, LB is just a bit more situational.

Zyra is awesome support imo. Root + slow combined with great damage in laning phase (her plants scale with player level so) Her ultimate which is a pain to use but can fuck up an entire teamfight, especially with the new support item that puts a MS debuff thing on one of your team members. She's like a aggressive squishy CC kill lane plant woman.

I would suggest Zyra. Mastering her will always allow you to hop in a support role too if you get a D-bag saying "ap mid or feed."

So I've wanted to get Ziggs for a while, but Ahri also looks pretty good. But then out of nowhere is this new support champion which looks -really- awesome. She's not on the store yet (I only have 1000IP anyway) however.

Which one? On one hand I'm familiar with AP and AD champions and I rarely play support but I think using a fresh champion for the role might help me get into it.

72 champions...I'm spending too much on this...just bought Talon and Xin on sale...doesn't really like twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    So I've wanted to get Ziggs for a while, but Ahri also looks pretty good. But then out of nowhere is this new support champion which looks -really- awesome. She's not on the store yet (I only have 1000IP anyway) however.

Which one? On one hand I'm familiar with AP and AD champions and I rarely play support but I think using a fresh champion for the role might help me get into it.
    Ziggs is pretty lackluster of an AP at the moment. Ahri is still very much usable as an AP, not too sure about Nami.

TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    72 champions...I'm spending too much on this...just bought Talon and Xin on sale...doesn't really like twitch.
    Twitch is a joy to play as ranged Ad, hes fun and can do some nice plays.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Twitch is a joy to play as ranged Ad, hes fun and can do some nice plays.
    I agree fully with this. So many people underrate the rat, he's such a jerk to play against all game round. His early game is good too, I think it's personally better than MF and only second to Draven depending on how good the Draven is.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I agree fully with this. So many people underrate the rat, he's such a jerk to play against all game round. His early game is good too, I think it's personally better than MF and only second to Draven depending on how good the Draven is.
    Nothing better then stealthing and coming up behind the enemy as the jungler comes in.