Ezreal beats Vayne on escapes and getting into the right position. If Vayne gets caught thats it she is dead.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Recently bought Kha'Zix and have been thoroughly enjoying him. I recommend him to those wanting a decent top/jungler.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sausage View Post
    Recently bought Kha'Zix and have been thoroughly enjoying him. I recommend him to those wanting a decent top/jungler.
    Try him mid, he's insane.

Deleted
    AD mids are in a good spot now cause of the Crystallized Flask - Or whatever it's called, never read the name, maybe crystalline? - since it gets rid of any harrass problems they might get by the enemy ap's, and they'll have the mana from pots to sustain in mid.

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Try him mid, he's insane.
    What make Him This strong? What build do you use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    What make Him This strong? What build do you use?
    Kha'zix mid = Talon mid but better ranged poke, better single target damage, and more than 1 time stealth, who also has a way to hop from carry to carry quickly where as Talon cannot.
    Black Cleaver, Last Whisper, stuff dies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Kha'zix mid = Talon mid but better ranged poke, better single target damage, and more than 1 time stealth, who also has a way to hop from carry to carry quickly where as Talon cannot.
    Black Cleaver, Last Whisper, stuff dies.
    One jump and most ap mids lose 50% of their hp at least. Insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a new ad carry since yust playing trist all the time gets repetative.

Either Miss Fortune or Draven. Which one would you suggest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven!
    His laning phase is insane with Q-ing the opposition.
    It's also fun to mix up builds, like last game where I took Sword of the Divine + Infinity Edge.
    Stack 2x Q, use sword of the divine + ignite on someone squishy
    Why hello vayne, it would be a shame if someone... killed you in 3 hits.

Generally speaking you could build anything on Draven, Black Cleaver works on ult, if you hit 5 people with it you reduce their armor by 12.50%, Trinity Force + IE for insane Q crits, Phantom Dancer for crit/ms, Last Whisper for oldskool penetration, Sword of the Divine for insane burst with Q (And if possible, IE).
    You could even go build like Urgot on him with Manamune/Frozen Heart/Black Cleaver and just deal shitloads of damage with your Q's. Anything is possible when you're draven.

MF is probably a better pick overall, her ulti is devastating if you pick up a Black Cleaver, if you catch a whole team in your ult coupled with an amumu ult, you essentially put max stacks on everyone., really strong early game, and she doesn't really fall off late game due to a gimmicky axe catching mechanic that Draven has to play to maximize his potential.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2012-12-31 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I avidly play both, so I have a good bit to say about both.

They are both lane bullies and have very strong laning phases. Draven's Qs make it very very easy to last hit, and do insane damage for in lane harass. He also has a very hand MS/AS increase, but you blow through mana very quickly if you use it a lot. You shouldn't ever have mana problems on draven unless you are constantly fighting. Though, unless you are really far behind, or they are trading damage amongst themselves very well, they will be forced to back because they are probably almost dead. His ult is very strong and lets you do cross map stuff and what not. I don't recommend using it to farm like you can ez's ult since it has a longer cd and your Q doesn't lower your cds. It does a lot of damage if you can lay it through a team though.

MF is my go to solo Q champion. Once you figure out how to harass with her it is very easy to win your lane. I max her W first over Q since the damage is more reliable. When you do the triple hit (auto, double up, auto. like 99% sure that double up doesn't reset your attack timer, but i've had some weird things where i've autoed right after double up) you get a very significant chunk of magic damage out. It doesn't give you the same upfront burst that maxing double up gives you, but it gives you very high sustained damage that is very hard to keep up with. Also her ultimate is insanely good. It requires very good positioning to be effective, but if you are a little bit ahead and have some AoE ccs on your team, you can chunk people with your ult.

I would recommend them both really. I would say MF is much easier than draven, since you have to catch his axes to do the most possible damage (it's not always wise to catch the axe though). Because of that, cc disrupts his damage way more than it does other people. Neither of them have a mobility thing like a dash, but they both have MS buffs. Draven's is more reliable because it's an ability, but MF's is excellent for roaming the map. Imo she is one of the only, if not the only, ad that can roam effectively if you are ahead in your lane. She doesn't have an amazing wave clear that isn't her ult, but you can shove them haul to somewhere, and put some scary damage out very fast.

So, either really, but I would say MF. They are both good picks though.

Deleted
    What about Trynda? I know he got nerfed HARDCORE like a year ago(?). But I still like to play him because of his ulti :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graafaap View Post
    What about Trynda? I know he got nerfed HARDCORE like a year ago(?). But I still like to play him because of his ulti :>
    His kit is very outdated compared to newer releases, and most of the nerfs haven't been reverted yet, so you'll have a really hard time against most opponents unless the enemy doesn't know what to do.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    His kit is very outdated compared to newer releases, and most of the nerfs haven't been reverted yet, so you'll have a really hard time against most opponents unless the enemy doesn't know what to do.
    i've seen some people have mild success with building ravenous hydra, but other then that he's really just the same. He is a monster if he gets fed and the enemy team isn't aware of cc, but an exhaust or some cc and he is very very easy to shut down.

So ya, pretty outdated right now.

Deleted
    Any suggestions on champions for a nub like me? Level 28 atm.

EDIT: Just did a vs. bot match with Orianna. She seems awesome!
    Last edited by mmoc0894490e16; 2012-12-31 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're asking after Tryndamere... I reckon Xin Zhao would up your alley.

Deleted
    Melee carry is flawed concept in this game, they would better just remake them all into fighters and bruisers.

The major play on carry is how you position self, where melee carries have single answer here - in their face. You can't take majority of play from a role, so they can't be as efficient. Being shut down hardcore with CC and peeling is very fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Graafaap View Post
    Any suggestions on champions for a nub like me? Level 28 atm.

EDIT: Just did a vs. bot match with Orianna. She seems awesome!
    If you can handle Orianna and her ball (no pun intended), then she is amazing in a team.

Other than that, I can't really recommend anything. Duill recommended Xin Zhao who is pretty manly like Tryndamere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Other than that, I can't really recommend anything. Duill recommended Xin Zhao who is pretty manly like Tryndamere.
    Garen would also be a good choice if you want someone a bit tankier that can still do a ton of damage.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I guess my next champion will be Orianna or Khaziz.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 09:32 AM ----------

And Khaziz in today on sale!!!!!