I got MF specifically to deal with all the Dravens I kept running into.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naiker View Post
    Lmao in that case you can call almost every adc that plays aggresive "a lane bully".
    But ye I get your point.
    Not really. And behaving like this just makes you look silly. Draven can literally 2-3 shot pretty much any other AD carry and most definitely the squishy supports as early as level 2. If he gets a Blitzcrank or Taric, you are in for a world of hurt.

know its wot champ should i buy next but as i have some rp to use, was curious. Is the 7 Page Rune Bundle in the Store just 7 rune pages or does it come with runes aswell? just hit lv20 so starting to have to buy them now >.<

Just empty rune pages. Still very much worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    know its wot champ should i buy next but as i have some rp to use, was curious. Is the 7 Page Rune Bundle in the Store just 7 rune pages or does it come with runes aswell? just hit lv20 so starting to have to buy them now >.<
    It's only the pages. You need to buy the runes apart with IP.

Also, I don't think you should buy rune pages, yet. You're fairly new and it's always possible that you get tired of the game or might dislike it in the near future. I'd say hold off until you are level 30 and have all the runes you need, then go and buy the pages.

That's just me though.

And like Duilliath said, it's worth it.

im very much invested now haha already spent about £50, plus i played the original DotA on W3 online for a very long time, only just relised wot this was 3 weeks ago when i quit WoW after 7 years :P very addicted atm, but i may aswell wait until i've atleast finished my first 2 pages before i invest in some more. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    im very much invested now haha already spent about £50, plus i played the original DotA on W3 online for a very long time, only just relised wot this was 3 weeks ago when i quit WoW after 7 years :P very addicted atm, but i may aswell wait until i've atleast finished my first 2 pages before i invest in some more. Thanks
    I think when you first start playing you end up getting impatient and spending a chunk of RL money building up some champs (at least I did), but as you go on you don't really spend much, because you have the stuff you want and enough IP trickling in to afford champions sometimes

ye i spent nearly all that 50 on seperate champs until i bought the 3800 champ bundle with mainly the 3150 champs in, from the hours of fun with GP and Karthus it was well worth it for me :P

Karthus is a must for any mid laner he is so strong and can carry almost every late game team fight in your favour!

Hey guys, I really want to try out Caitlyn but I already have Ashe.

Should I still purchase her or is she basically the same?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsanegirl View Post

Cait is way different then Ashe.

Cait has the longest auto attack range, a ward of sorts and an escape. Shes built around AA, so build IE and PD or statick shiv.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsanegirl View Post

Ciatlyn is quite different. First off she has a much larger auto attack range which means it is safer to farm with her, and it is a lot easier to get in a good position in a team fight. Caitlyn also has an escape that can be used to go over walls and what not which Ashe lacks. Caitlyn however does not have the same kind of cc that ashe has. There are the traps and the net, but they aren't quite the same as the arrow.

I would say her laning phase is a lot better than ashe's. You can run her with nunu and basically have an untouchable lane that is incredibly frustrating to fight against.

She is pretty different than Ashe. If you are on the fence about buying her I would either wait for the free week champion rotation, or just buy her and see how you like her. I prefer Caitlyn to ashe, but I like to play very aggressively in lane, and not just farm. Ashe does have high damage burst potential, but she's not a lane bully like Caitlyn can be.

Yes I am thinking of getting Cait. Just managed to save enough for one champion.

Don't want to make a wrong purchase.

I play both and generally like Cait more, the safety early on, the traps to check bushes, the passive + long range to harass with. Plus if you have a support with some sustain you can just get doran's first and bully them all the way. Her ult is a bit underwhelming come late game if enemies have any idea what they're doing, but great early to mid game for snagging those pesky runners. Her Q scales pretty well into late game for team fights. Smash a couple of those into the enemy team and you'll have already dealt some serious damage, not counting all the attacks inbetween. Good disengage too in her net.
    Meh.

Cait went from the least favored to one of the most commonly picked ADCs.

Fantastic kiting ability...she is definitely one of the easiest ADCs to learn how to properly position yourself. As its been mentioned, Nunu is her best support partner. Taric and Sona are also good too.

She doesn't do the damage of a Kog or Vayne in the late game, but is a much safer pick.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Really fun ADC, with right position you'll shred the lane and teamfights, the range is just godly, she's exceptional with Nunu but other supports will do fine.

I see you're talking about Cait,so I need to ask too.
    I somehow(least at the moment) prefer to play ranged classes while leveling,played Ashe until lvl11 and now saved up some point for new champ,but can't really decide between MF,Ez or even same Cait. I know that Cait have good escape and long range,but whenever I see ranked games on left side of the screen,Ez is there like 80% of the time,so I wonder is he that good or what? And talking about MF,I don't really know much about her.
    Would like to get some advise/pros-cons one those champions,knowing that I'm still leveling.

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

All three are actually damn good AD carries, try them in rotation when they're available.

I'd say play them, then buy whichever you like. (All 3 are damn good)

All three are good. The ADs are pretty well balanced currently.

Ez is pretty much the safest of all ADs and has the most build options. Other than that, it largely boils down to taste, style, team setup and opponents' AD carry+Support (and team).

Ezreal is an incredibly safe champion that has very high damage potential in lane if you are good at landing skill shots. So you see him picked a lot because of that. It's mainly his E though, which gives him basically another flash.

I'm not really sure how to describe MF without comparing her to other champions. She has a very strong early game and is able to punish people who over extend easily. Her passive allows her to pick up boots later than most carries do (though you lose the speed bonus when you take damage, so it's a risky gamble sometimes). Her ultimate gives her a lot of killing power in lane since it does well a lot of damage. It can be avoided fairly easily, but they get cced into it, they are going to take a lot of damage. She works well on AoE teams, and is a very solid pick.

I could go on, for some time, but I think that should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So soon enough I'll have enough IP for another purchase. My three options right now are Kha'zix, Miss Fortune and Jayce. My selections for jungle/bot/top are already fairly well rounded, but they all fill a niche that I'm looking for with each role. High-burst, high mobility assassin for Kha, an ADC that can roam more easily for MF and a ranged bruiser for top. The problem is here, I'm maining jungle in ranked and I manage to get it almost all the time, however I'm concerned that Kha might get nerfed soon and Riot doesn't have the best reputation lately with "tweaking". Next up, I'm already very comfortable with Caitlyn and Vayne for ADC, both of which are excellent ADCs on their own, so I'm wondering if I -need- another ADC right now. As for Jayce, I rarely ever get or have to go top, and I haven't tried him much before. I'm fairly certain I will love him, but is it worth it? Also to be considered is the fact that I'm very good with Cho and almost never lose with him, do I want to branch out into a different champ?

Oh yeah, my line up for jungle is currently Jax, Noc, Vi, Eve, Diana, Cho, for ADC Vayne, Cait, Ashe and Trist to a lesser degree, for top Cho, Garen, Riven, Nid, Jax.
    Bump, I'm sitting on 6300 IP and need a couple more opinions :P

Added Cho in there since I've started jungling him.
    Meh.