Dreadlord
    Have been doing some Pantheon mid lately, works pretty well, even if you pick it early people expect it on top so they'll most likely try and pick a counter for toplane and whoever is going top can then counterpick that. He can also has a good presence in other lanes thanks to his ulti etc. It might not be the best, but it works decently.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Looking for a AD champ that can go mid. Anny good recomendations?
    Kha'zix is just a tier above the rest when it comes to AD mid. Assassin damage, awesome wave clear, built in sustain, gap closer that can also be used as an escape, and has a slow. He also gets rights to the blue buff which is pretty big for him.

The not as popular, but still common AD mid champs are Pantheon, Talon, Riven. Pantheon is a lane bully that focuses on winning every lane in the game with his ultimate. Talon and Riven are both very good at killing a squishy mid, but have a harder time roaming compared to Pantheon and cant sustain as well as Kha'zix.

You could also go ADC mid, which is normally Ezreal or Corki. Really though any ADC can go mid if you give them a good matchup. Like Sivir can kick some ass when against a champion that gets denied big time by her spell shield. Draven/Cait/MF can abuse an AP champion that is weak early. They kinda fell out of style though with how popular other AD champions became for mid lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Looking for a AD champ that can go mid. Anny good recomendations?
    It's harder to look for AD that can't go mid. Garen perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    It's harder to look for AD that can't go mid. Garen perhaps?
    Damn tower getting in the way. Why is it so close? Do these weaklings need their mommy and daddy to be within eye sight of them at all times when they go to the park? Screw this I'm going back to top lane where they cant run immediately back to safety.

That's Garen's thoughts on mid lane.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Damn tower getting in the way. Why is it so close? Do these weaklings need their mommy and daddy to be within eye sight of them at all times when they go to the park? Screw this I'm going back to top lane where they cant run immediately back to safety.

That's Garen's thoughts on mid lane.
    I thought Garen would be more like, "Wait, there was a tower there? I didn't see it when I spun the shit out of that Katarina"
    ~ "Every day could be the last one. See the world before it's gone." ~

Sounds more like Garen would enjoy being in Dota more.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sounds more like Garen would enjoy being in Dota more.
    Gotta love how in late game, the turrets do jack shit there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You could just post that you agree with me :<

No recognition :< - I hate you D:

Not really
    I actually didn't really read what you typed, just the first phrase. xd

Sorry. :c

But what Monado said is good and correct!

Gotta love how in late game, the turrets do jack shit there lol.
    Mid & Late. Early too if you get 2-3 people and smartly manage the Turret Aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Mid & Late. Early too if you get 2-3 people and smartly manage the Turret Aggro.
    Am I the only one who thinks the towers have a lot bigger impact on a lategame fight than turrets?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the towers have a lot bigger impact on a lategame fight than turrets?
    Turrets get increasing damage per hit, so they'll start doing ridiculous damage the longer a fight drags on, not saying you're the only one who thinks that though, as I do not posess the might to read every single human being's minds.

Draven is 100% my next purchase. Hopefully he goes on sale or something. Gotta save up lots of IP, only on 79 at the moment. xD

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Am at 6.4k - so enough for the upcoming AD carry and just gotta get another 3k for either Kassadin or Gangplank

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Am at 6.4k - so enough for the upcoming AD carry and just gotta get another 3k for either Kassadin or Gangplank
    I'm gonna wait until it shows up on the PBE to decide if I wanna save up for the next ADC or not; may end up not liking them and would rather get something else.
    Just bought Gangplank the other day though; Critplank is fun.

OT: Trying to decide between Olaf or Pantheon for next buy.

Do remember that champions now cost 7,8k IP the first week after release. After the first week, it goes down to 6,3k.

So I got pretty much every ADC except Miss Fortune, would it be worth getting her (Now that she's in a dominant spot), or should I buy another rune page instead? (Currently at 6, could use another for manaless ap and akali).

So I got pretty much every ADC except Miss Fortune, would it be worth getting her (Now that she's in a dominant spot), or should I buy another rune page instead? (Currently at 6, could use another for manaless ap and akali).
    You just reminded me I'm still sitting at 2 pages. I feel so bad

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    You just reminded me I'm still sitting at 2 pages. I feel so bad
    I shan't tell you I have twelve.

Also, yes, get Miss Fortune. She's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Do remember that champions now cost 7,8k IP the first week after release. After the first week, it goes down to 6,3k.
    Its 7.8k? I thought it was 7.3k for first week. Not that is matters for me right now. I'm sitting on 9.8k waiting for Thresh to be released.

I would pick up MF because she is really fun, really strong, and perfect for AoE comps. I don't think there is another ADC that is as good as her for AoE, maybe Kog but he requires much more protection.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I shan't tell you I have twelve.

Also, yes, get Miss Fortune. She's worth it.
    Share please.
    Two is fine for me for what I play; most of my games are as ADC. I rarely play any mana-less ap characters so my ap page is decent for most of them. Not the best set-up overall, but it works. But every time I get enough for another rune page I find someone else I want to get instead, I'd rather have new champions over rune pages.

MF's been my most played ADC this week, I'd say grab her. Have a team with some sort of AoE CC? Watch as Bullet Time tears through their team, can completely turn around fights if you hit most of their team. Great wave clear too, if they're sieging a tower and your team isn't there yet.