1. #3281
    Kenn or Cass for some mid fun? was looking at fizz to but there to ones i got my eye on

  2. #3282
    Quote Originally Posted by Binge View Post
    Kenn or Cass for some mid fun? was looking at fizz to but there to ones i got my eye on
    Out of those 3, Fizz is definitely the most fun imo. His ulti is so great, and he does a ton of damage. Cass is pretty fun too.
    Now I'm reliving my whole damn life
    And it's a shame that I can't remember

  3. #3283
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssian View Post
    Out of those 3, Fizz is definitely the most fun imo. His ulti is so great, and he does a ton of damage. Cass is pretty fun too.
    Fizz, Cassio then Kenn. Fizz is pure fun, ulti is amazing. Cassio as well. Kennen seems a little weak to me. (Don't throw rocks pls)

  4. #3284
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Its 7.8k? I thought it was 7.3k for first week. Not that is matters for me right now. I'm sitting on 9.8k waiting for Thresh to be released.
    It could very well be 7,3k. I just remembered the other number. It's over 7k at least.

  5. #3285
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,098
    Does it matter? Wait a week and it's 6.3k as usual.

  6. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Does it matter? Wait a week and it's 6.3k as usual.
    I'd say it's even better if you wait about a month, since released champions are free after 1, 2 or three weeks after release, so you can always try them for a week and if you like the champion you'll get it for about 4.8k or wtv it is.

    No idea if the IP changes after one month or not tbh...

    Either way, I know there's the PBE to try it out but I don't rely on it because lag. <.<

  7. #3287
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No idea if the IP changes after one month or not tbh...
    It does not. To get the 4800 price you'd probably have to wait a couple years, enough for all the champions older than the one you want to get the price drop first, so that the queue comes up to that desired one. ;D
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  8. #3288
    I've been wanting to jump on the Kha'zix bandwagon , but i'm afraid that i wont do well with him. I'm still pretty new and is pretty bad with skillshot champions. I bought ez and regret it still, probably only played him 4 times in the months i've had that character. I've played tf before and i feel like i couldnt hit his cards as efficiently as id like, khaz's abilities looks like the same trajectory.

  9. #3289
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,251
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    I've been wanting to jump on the Kha'zix bandwagon , but i'm afraid that i wont do well with him. I'm still pretty new and is pretty bad with skillshot champions. I bought ez and regret it still, probably only played him 4 times in the months i've had that character. I've played tf before and i feel like i couldnt hit his cards as efficiently as id like, khaz's abilities looks like the same trajectory.
    Well, you just have to practice with it. If you are really concerned about messing up in games go into a custom and work on hitting your skill shots. I know that seems kind of easy to just hit creeps with them, but it helps you get the feel for how the skill travels and what sort of cast time it has.

    The only skill shot kha'zix has is the spikes. They are rather important though.

  10. #3290
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Draven is 100% my next purchase. Hopefully he goes on sale or something. Gotta save up lots of IP, only on 79 at the moment. xD
    What dark god do you worship and how do I get in on this? You want him on sale and the next day he AND his skin are going on sale.

  11. #3291
    So... the thing is that i play a lot of hecarim jungle, he is fucking awesome and love playing him

    But since i'm jungling a lot i wanna have a bigger variety of junglers to play instead of only a pony

    What is the top junglers right now and is there anyone else just as fun as heca?

  12. #3292
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,098
    Check Reign of Gaming. Stonewall has done an extensive write up of the more common junglers. Very good reading material that should help you make a choice suited to your tastes.

  13. #3293
    who is the best counter to mid kat....I seem to verse her mid 9 times out of 10 =(

  14. #3294
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,098
    Kayle? Pantheon/Kha'zix?

  15. #3295
    cho, diana

  16. #3296
    nvm..........
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

    When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

  17. #3297
    Bloodsail Admiral Reluctant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,087
    Cho'gath, Fizz

  18. #3298
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    who is the best counter to mid kat....I seem to verse her mid 9 times out of 10 =(
    Diana once she hits 6. Cho does well too. I never have problems against her as Ahri also, but that's probably just me.

  19. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Diana once she hits 6. Cho does well too. I never have problems against her as Ahri also, but that's probably just me.
    Never had a problem facing Diana as Kata. I've had most trouble against Gragas so far since he's so beefy and that fucking ultimate..

  20. #3300
    Should i buy pulsefire ezreal, i mean is it worth? At the moment i have no desire for other champions, i have 2 Rune Pages

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •