Learn to double up properly and you'll never struggle again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Well, you were probably doing something horribly wrong then
    With Bloodthirster, IE, and Armor Pen I ulted a half health Ashe and she survived. She took the entire ult.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    With Bloodthirster, IE, and Armor Pen I ulted a half health Ashe and she survived. She took the entire ult.
    Ulti's aren't supposed to one-shot people. Half health on such a long range and AoE ulti is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Ulti's aren't supposed to one-shot people. Half health on such a long range and AoE ulti is quite good.
    No she was half health when I used the ult, and it didn't kill her.

Anyways I bought Nid, my first game I went 2/2/3. Kinda depressed me.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Learn to double up properly and you'll never struggle again.
    This very much, once u get the hang of it you'll wreck faces.
    Generally you also combo ulti's like Sona + MF + Amumu/J4 etc.
    Also; Sona MF bot lane, best combo ever, MF pokes from behind minions and sona just moves in to poke with Q/passive, it's so painful to watch as an innocent bystander lol.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Sona + MF wreck faces and lanes, it's a fact. Double up is so powerful when used in right time that it's ridiculous.

Also, don't touch E before you max Q/W, it's a real mana waster.

Play couple games and you'll either hate her more or love her, that's what the game is about.

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Sona + MF wreck faces and lanes, it's a fact. Double up is so powerful when used in right time that it's ridiculous.

Also, don't touch E before you max Q/W, it's a real mana waster.

Play couple games and you'll either hate her more or love her, that's what the game is about.
    Draven is better, can't convince me either way.
    You've probably never heard of him.

Really wanna practise with Ryze but it's so hard trying to get fucking midlane in solo queue.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Really wanna practise with Ryze but it's so hard trying to get fucking midlane in solo queue.
    Yeah that's a position called quite often, I tend to get it though when I ask though I usually get every position I ask for weirdly.

I never call top because I literally despise that lane.
    You've probably never heard of him.

I always just ctrl c the position I want (top/mid/jungle/adc/support), then when the game pops, press accept, then start clicking like mad where the chat box is supposed to be, then ctrl v and press enter quickly. Then pick a random champion for that position, then change to what you actually want to play for the lane.
    Works most of the time.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Never had a problem facing Diana as Kata. I've had most trouble against Gragas so far since he's so beefy and that fucking ultimate..
    She hard counters. Moonfall interrupt Ulti, 1/2 Dashes to Negate Shunpo if trying to Flee, Tankier with Shield, better sustained with passive and just as good burst with combo. A good Diana should never lose to a Kat in lane; it's a lane where as Kat you literally forget trying to do anythign except farm.

No she was half health when I used the ult, and it didn't kill her.

Anyways I bought Nid, my first game I went 2/2/3. Kinda depressed me.
    Then you were unlucky with your ult. You shouldn't rely on it anyway.

Also, is there anything that doesn't depress you in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    She hard counters. Moonfall interrupt Ulti, 1/2 Dashes to Negate Shunpo if trying to Flee, Tankier with Shield, better sustained with passive and just as good burst with combo. A good Diana should never lose to a Kat in lane; it's a lane where as Kat you literally forget trying to do anythign except farm.
    I dunno. I just never had a really big problem with Diana as Kata, and they were quite 'decent'. She's far more challenging to face than almost any other AP mid though, but I like that.

So true on the Sona + MF combo. I've been abusing that when I can't get Cait/Nunu.

Snapshot of my weekend soloQ adventures:

- 1st pick @ champ select, ask for ADC (been on a TEAR with Caitlyn and getting people to support me w/ Nunu when they look me up on LOLKing).
    - Bottom two insist they go bot lane because they're "duo on skype."
    - I sigh, give up my ADC role and jungle.
    - First two opponent picks are MF + Sona.
    - Our duo Q picks Nunu / Kog.
    - Nunu buys 0 pink wards, opponents coverage on bottom lane is 100% on-point, all jungle ganks are thwarted.
    - Our duo Q gets completely dominated. Kog has 50 CS to MF's 130 15 minutes into the game.

LE SIGH

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Thinking about buying a rather tanky AP to jungle with. Got my choices narrowed down to Galio, Elise, and Sejuani. Who would be able to do that, as well as go elsewhere?

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Only Elise of those three, to be honest.

If you want to take them elsewhere, Cho'gath and Malphite would come to mind sooner than Galio and Sejuani. I suppose Elise can do the job, but I'd sooner just put her in lane.

SO I just tried Shyvana on the free week and she's actually pretty fun and powerful to play.

Any general advice for when/if I get her?

Just tried her as a jungler and it was oh so fun. Dragon powah. >:3
    Last edited by Ranorack; 2013-01-28 at 08:50 PM.

I am thinking about buying Corki. Thoughts?

I am thinking about buying Corki. Thoughts?
    Hes free this week, play a couple of games before you decide.

I dont like him that much and hes fallen off the radar atm.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hes free this week, play a couple of games before you decide.

I dont like him that much and hes fallen off the radar atm.
    I just played a few games. First game I got a double kill 5 mins into the game.. gonna buy him.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-29 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Thinking about buying a rather tanky AP to jungle with. Got my choices narrowed down to Galio, Elise, and Sejuani. Who would be able to do that, as well as go elsewhere?
    I'd go with Elise for now, she can jungle or go top or mid. For Sejuani wait for more rework info, to see if it's worth it.