Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    The blood puns were the best part!

Good enough?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Dunno. I prefer the Vandal skin. I think the Bloodlord is a wee bit over the top and a wee bit pricey.

I thought everyone used Vandal Vladimir because he looks somewhat like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I thought everyone used Vandal Vladimir because he looks somewhat like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.
    I'd say Championship Riven looks more like FF7's Cloud than Vandal Vladimir does.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Her hair, maybe. But overall, she doesn't look emo enough. Vandal Vlad does.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Her hair, maybe. But overall, she doesn't look emo enough. Vandal Vlad does.
    If there's anyone qualified to get a Cloud skin, it should be Maokai, "Torment me no longer!", "To rest... if only I could.", "This power... I cannot control!", "I once had peace.", "Return me to the forest..." and let's not forget "I would end this burden, but it always returns."; playing him always makes me roll my eyes.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Varus sounds as depressing, while being generic jrpg pretty boy, albeit pantsless.

Wukong on sale. is he a good top? I had him before and I jungled with him but refunded cause I kept getting stomped. That was when I returned to league after a year and a half break. I'm better now, and I know how to top lane. Is he worth buying?
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Wukong on sale. is he a good top? I had him before and I jungled with him but refunded cause I kept getting stomped. That was when I returned to league after a year and a half break. I'm better now, and I know how to top lane. Is he worth buying?
    I think he's honestly better mid than top, but that's just what i've seen from watching tournaments. He suffers from a lack of sustain, but he is very strong in team fights.

I would not recommend him as a jungler though.

I think he's honestly better mid than top, but that's just what i've seen from watching tournaments. He suffers from a lack of sustain, but he is very strong in team fights.

I would not recommend him as a jungler though.
    No I wouldn't jungle on him, I'd only be using him in lane now. I jungled on him when I did own him cause I was jungling only at the time.

I can't go anywhere but top with him. I'm stuck in that elo where everyone believes bruiser top, ap mid. I can't even go Panth mid.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

so, i just bought the new lux skin... will i regret this?? i see so many whining about it

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so, i just bought the new lux skin... will i regret this?? i see so many whining about it
    I didn't know that another person's opinion could effect your enjoyment of a skin that you bought so much. Seriously just play with it and refund if you don't like.

just seen so many saying it's bad even riot admitting it's bad and that they will work on a new one that will be better..

and if lux got other more awesome skins i would much rather have those

I don't know why people think the skin looks bad. It's personally my favorite lux skin.

i like it.. but compared to the garen skin x.o all new effects moving armor etc..

where with lux.. not so much and her e.. feels like it's missing something

I just bought Darius, having wanted to try something different then the AP/support champs I typically play...
    Holy Shit.
    Dat Ultimate.
    "If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light"
    they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it."

I don't know why people think the skin looks bad. It's personally my favorite lux skin.
    She's not half-naked, showing her cleavage das why.

If I had the champ I'd buy it, love the ult animation. Bought Garen's though!

I hate both of those new skins, and it's not for the reason infighter said. I don't even like Lux period.

Whats a good support to get, i have sona, fiddle, leona, morgana and soraka.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Taric is simple, effective and versatile. Nami as well, though her reliance on skillshots makes her a bit harder to play.

If you're looking for something more specialized, Thresh should give you what you need in a kill lane with the silly amount of CCs he can pull off and thus set up kills.

For babysitters, Janna is still good with her shields and excellent peeling. Lulu will work fine for that role as well.

Anyway, that's all I can think off from the top of my head.