Got a bit of IP so wanted to buy a few more champions, was wondering if there's any other similar to my favorite one : Morg, also recently enjoyed Malz and Twisted Fate.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Got a bit of IP so wanted to buy a few more champions, was wondering if there's any other similar to my favorite one : Morg, also recently enjoyed Malz and Twisted Fate.
    Lux is similar to Morgana I suppose, she has a snare, is an ap mid like morg, can AoE farm quite effectively and roam quite well.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

It sounds like you're looking for Brand or Orianna, both combo heavy champions. Brand being the destruction machine capable of reducing enemies to ashes, and Orianna is great AP mid with TONS of utility (Shield, mov speed buff/debuff, crazy ulti, brush checking)

Also a bit rarer picks lately, still effective however.

Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    ryze or brand would be my recommendation to you, since you want a stun ap mid. ryze is really strong atm, something to do with a new item that scales really well, maybe someone else can enlighten this further...

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 02:13 PM ----------

Can anybody here tell me how akali fairs in ranked games? Used to play her all the time (still my most champ played), but just in normal. Every time I want to play her I can't simply because not suitable for team, sigh.

Cureently I only have Ashe, Tristana and Ezreal champs unlocked. Any other good ADC champ you guys recommend?

miss fortune is a nice pick or draven if you really want to bully your lane.

My personal favorite is Caitlyn.
    Miss Fortune has been very popular lately, great combo with Amumu or someone who can lock the enemy team down in a Bullet time.
    Graves is free at the moment, can try him out this week and see how you like him.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    My personal favorite is Caitlyn.
    Miss Fortune has been very popular lately, great combo with Amumu or someone who can lock the enemy team down in a Bullet time.
    Graves is free at the moment, can try him out this week and see how you like him.
    I'll check Caitlyn. Looks interesting.

So Orianna is on sale i tried her in her free week i didn't liked her at first because of how her Ball work, im thinking in giving her a second chance. How is She overall?
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-02-05 at 06:58 PM.

Well, her ball makes things a bit more complex, but not that much. She has great damage and great utility, so if you do manage her, she's a great asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    So Orianna is on sale i tried her in her free week i didn't liked her at first because of how her Ball work, im thinking in giving her a second chance. How is She overall?
    If I'm going to have a good mid player on my team, it is always best when Orianna happens to be their go-to champion.

Simply amazing champion...I've only played her twice and sucked horribly (I'm not a mid player to begin with).

If mid is your primary role and you want to be a boss, master Orianna.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Well, i like most top>jungle>mid>bot>support, I have Cass, Ahri, Fizz but would be Orianna better to carry games?

Not necessarily. But Ori is absolutely brutal in some teamcomps. Got someone that will dive into their team? Toss a Ball on them for extra tankiness and Ult goodness. For additional luls, have it be a Wukong ulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not necessarily. But Ori is absolutely brutal in some teamcomps. Got someone that will dive into their team? Toss a Ball on them for extra tankiness and Ult goodness. For additional luls, have it be a Wukong ulting.
    Malphite into Orianna into Wukong into Alistar into MF? That could be f-in silly.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Malphite into Orianna into Wukong into Fiddlesticks into MF? That could be f-in silly.
    Fixed it for ya, that's probably the best wombo combo.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Wukong top
    Ori Mid
    Malph / Amumu Jungle
    Sona + MF bot

YES PLEASE

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Oh my god...the wombo combo.
    The more unbelieveble was Swain god he didn't wanted to die.

Since I have 400RP(loads eh) and I noticed that Cho'Gath is on sale for 200RP+ ,so wanted to know if he's worth buying and how he does in fights.

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing