Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draex View Post
    I'm looking to buy a ranged DD but has a bit of support functionality - currently playing as Kayle - any suggestions?
    Lux, high burst, massive AoE slow, long range double Snare, Shield that can shield twice. Oh and .. DAT LAZER.

Varus. AD carry, but brings healing reduction, AoE slow, "AoE" snare and just tons of damage.

Deleted
    How would you describe Syndra? I'm thinking of getting her before the sale runs out. Not sure what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    How would you describe Syndra? I'm thinking of getting her before the sale runs out. Not sure what to expect.
    If you don't smart cast you're going to have a bad time. If you're comfortable smart casting and can get blue fed to you, she is arguably the best AP mid caster. Her near constant harass (very low CD) has incredibly long range and high damage but it's very mana intensive which makes her not as strong without being fed blue. Longest range AoE stun in the game and about the same burst as Annie popping Tibbers with her R if you know how to get orbs up whenever you use it. The added bonus of not many people knowing what she does makes it pretty easy to win the lane and be helpful endgame with the AoE stun. Deathfire Grasp and Syndra syncs so well with the 20% damage bonus on her R also.

Deleted
    and about the same burst as Annie popping Tibbers with her R if you know how to get orbs up whenever you use it.
    As far as I know, theoretically Syndra has the highest possible level 6 burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    As far as I know, theoretically Syndra has the highest possible level 6 burst.
    And by quite a lot.

edit: reduced the size of picture.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-04-15 at 08:05 PM.

Anivia is low as crap on that chart. I'm jelly.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Well, I got her, remembered I've still got all my refund tokens so I figured if I don't like her I'll just use one.

Buuuuut, she seems to be a ton of fun o_O

Spam ALL the balls!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe Ez is second place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I can't believe Ez is second place.
    if you hit his ult without hitting any minions, it hits really hard at level 6. Since it's AP ez he has points W and E which scale heavily off of AP and his ult too. Though, it does seem a bit high.

Deleted
    Does anyone know when is Lissandra getting released approx?

*Maybe* next week, or the week after that. I would feel safer saying in two weeks, but you never know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    *Maybe* next week, or the week after that. I would feel safer saying in two weeks, but you never know.
    Inital price shouldn't be higher than 7800 right? I have like 14k saved up, can't wait for her, will fit my collection of Glacial Malphite and Anivia nicely.

Correct. The starting price is 7800 IP for the first week, then it goes down to 6300.

I am trying to decide between Lulu and Thresh atm for support of a Miss Fortune/Caitlyn AD carry. Any advice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Both are exceptional. You won't go wrong picking either of them.

Anyone else have an opinion for it, kinda hoping to get more then 1 person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klanransalee View Post
    Anyone else have an opinion for it, kinda hoping to get more then 1 person.
    Lulu and Thresh are the two supports I would recommend people having as they pretty much work on every single team comp and have a large impact in their lane. Thresh is a more aggressive support since he has the hook, but he is very good at disengaging too. Lulu is more of an all around support, but can still do a lot of damage and what not. They are both top tier picks. If you want an aggressive support take thresh, if you want a slightly less aggressive (though she can be played very aggressive) support pick lulu. I should also note that lulu has very strong pushing power.

As for the AD carries you are in a similar situation as the support thing. They are both top notch AD carries and are very common picks. Cait dominates the lane with her range and poke, while MF is a monster in team fights if you manage to land her ult well. In more AoEish comps you would want to run MF since bullet time is an incredibly powerful spell. I personally prefer MF, since she fits my playstyle a little better than caitlyn does, but they are both very strong.

My AD carry has both of them atm, and his MF has ArP rune build to use built time to shred people for AoE fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klanransalee View Post
    My AD carry has both of them atm, and his MF has ArP rune build to use built time to shred people for AoE fights.
    lol I can't read.

Either works with MF. If you hook someone and land the box around them, they pretty much have to flash to avoid dying to bullet time. I'd run thresh with MF, but lulu works too lol. They are both very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Lulu in most situations, but maybe that just because I'm better at her than I am at Thresh.

Isro has covered the basics, but I will add that Lulu has some of the best pokes in lane as a support. Her shield hurts when applied to an enemy and after that it's stupid easy to land glitterlance. The polymorph is also really a great control spell.