1. #4781
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Try Lux or maybe Anivia. I'm assuming the skillshot CC is your thing?
    I like the combination of skill shot cc, aoe spell and aoe ulti. I have Lux but will have to look up on the other one! Thanks

  2. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I like the combination of skill shot cc, aoe spell and aoe ulti. I have Lux but will have to look up on the other one! Thanks
    You should probably get Swain then, though two of his abilities aren't skill shot but his kit has all of that.

    And Anivia/Lux do too as mentioned before.

  3. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I like the combination of skill shot cc, aoe spell and aoe ulti. I have Lux but will have to look up on the other one! Thanks
    Aside from Anivia, I'd recommend Ziggs. His skill shot is different, in that it has a bounce component that is very powerful when mastered.
    He also has some good cc that rewards great skill timing with his knock-away and slow.

    Very fun with lots and lots of damage.


    And Cassiopeia is a bit different, but also worth checking out.

  4. #4784
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You should probably get Swain then, though two of his abilities aren't skill shot but his kit has all of that.

    And Anivia/Lux do too as mentioned before.
    Will try Swain He looks like fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Themos View Post
    Aside from Anivia, I'd recommend Ziggs. His skill shot is different, in that it has a bounce component that is very powerful when mastered.
    He also has some good cc that rewards great skill timing with his knock-away and slow.

    Very fun with lots and lots of damage.


    And Cassiopeia is a bit different, but also worth checking out.
    I have Ziggs, and I tried Cassiopeia when she was free and I did not like her that much :/

  5. #4785
    Hey guys, i recently returned to LoL and need a decent champion to get me going again. I have about 3200IP and was thinking about buying Pantheon but i am looking for something that will be decent for starting back. I don't mind if its ranged/melee as long as they are worth the spend.
    Tucker: "Caboose, never stick your dick in crazy.."
    Caboose: "I have no idea what that means."

  6. #4786
    Pantheon can top, jungle, mid and be in a kill lane bot, so i think he's good for a returning player. Falls of kinda hard though lategame

  7. #4787
    I think I've found a new mid main: Cassiopeia.

    Her damage with a Liandry's feels absolutely broken. At 400 AP I could take half health off a Caitlyn in one Q. One E was doing 2/3 of people's health after the burn.

    Fnatic pls

  8. #4788
    Swain is horrible, worst champ ever.

    Shh.....he needs to be our little secret.

  9. #4789
    Swain is horrible..horribly broken. Incredibly annoying to lane against a good Swain player.

    I like champs like Yi, Fiora, MF and Varus. Any recommendations for me? I haven't tried Lucien yet. But I feel like I've tried most of the "traditional" AD carries.

  10. #4790
    Warchief Knight Gil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    2,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Swain is horrible..horribly broken. Incredibly annoying to lane against a good Swain player.

    I like champs like Yi, Fiora, MF and Varus. Any recommendations for me? I haven't tried Lucien yet. But I feel like I've tried most of the "traditional" AD carries.
    Yi, Fiora, MF and Varus seem to have in common great carry potential if they are properly fed, or to stay behind if they aren't. That sounds like Tryndamere for you, what do you think?

  11. #4791
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,191
    Yup, Trynda or Jax.

  12. #4792
    The Lightbringer 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    3,075
    Hello Summoners, I recently hit 6.3k ip and am looking to buy a new champ. A few weeks ago I played with Aatrox and really liked it. This week however, I have been trying Shyvana and also like her as well. It should be noted that I have played a few more games with Shyvana than I was able to with Aatrox though. I had some very good games with both, as well as some not so good ones. Which do I buy? My friend suggested Renekton, but I have never played him and am not willing to pop all my ip on a champ I may not even like. Any insight?
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2013-10-06 at 08:34 PM.

  13. #4793
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Hello Summoners, I recently hit 6.3k ip and am looking to buy a new champ. A few weeks ago I played with Aatrox and really liked it. This week however, I have been trying Shyvana and also like her as well. It should be noted that I have played a few more games with Shyvana than I was able to with Aatrox though. So this is my dilema, which do I buy? My friend suggested Renekton, but I have never played him and am not willing to pop all my ip on a champ I may not even like. Any insight?
    Shyvana - Don't buy her she's bad. Just... don't.
    Aatrox - Great jungler and top laner, can dive turrets early game due to his passive so makes his early game jungling deadly as hell (not to mention infinite sustain).
    Renekton - Counters Jax which will probably be picked a lot after his chance to shine in worlds. Easy to play and is generally a lane bully.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  14. #4794
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,191
    Disagree about Shyvana, but do agree that Aatrox is probably the more effective pick currently.

  15. #4795
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Disagree about Shyvana, but do agree that Aatrox is probably the more effective pick currently.
    Come on, even Lulu has better ganks than her.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  16. #4796
    The Lightbringer 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    3,075
    Alright, bought aatrox. Thanks for the help

  17. #4797
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Come on, even Lulu has better ganks than her.
    At least Shyvana has better ganks than Fiora, but that's not something to be proud of. Even a Jungle Soraka could gank better.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  18. #4798
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Come on, even Lulu has better ganks than her.
    Which is why you pick her into lanes that have CC or put her top lane.

  19. #4799
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    At least Shyvana has better ganks than Fiora, but that's not something to be proud of. Even a Jungle Soraka could gank better.
    Fiowho?
    Is she related to the legendary champion "Heimerdinger", which is supposed to get a rework soon™?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Which is why you pick her into lanes that have CC or put her top lane.
    Having more cc is always better.
    You can't just rely on other people to have cc.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  20. #4800
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Having more cc is always better.
    You can't just rely on other people to have cc.
    In teams, sure you can. In soloQ/solo blind pick though, I agree.

    Shyvana has great damage and... that's mostly it. Her mobility is also kinda nice, but there are other champions that can do damage, get faster to people and other things. Jax, for example.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •