Deleted
    Need another jungler..

I have Vi, Xin, Noc, Yi and Aatrox but find I only do well as Vi.. Need to practise my Xin more but want another good engager like Vi for when she's taken/banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    First jungler that'd come to mind is Nocturne, but you already have him.

In that case, I'd suggest Jarvan.

Deleted
    So I'd like to buy another jungler.

These are my options: Nocturne, Volibear, Trundle, Skarner.

Which one do you recommend and why? (They're all equally fun to me, by the way. I just can't decide!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nocturne.

Trundle is extremely situational as pick. Volibear just isn't good in the jungle. Skarner is okay, but Nocturne clears faster, has a (semi) global ultimate and more flexibility in his build on top of being a decently strong duelist.

Deleted
    Well, that's a clear answer. Thanks!

Deleted
    AD (preferably) Top laner? I own Nasus and can't play him very well, tried Jax recently hated him and refunded him, Loved Shyvana in her free week, Currently been playing Darius and find him average... (budget 4000 IP atm)
    Last edited by mmoc597552a6f5; 2014-08-17 at 11:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get Shyvana, she's only 800 more IP than you have and she's a capable top laner - and you already know you love her - which is the biggest thing

Alternately, my favourite AD top lane is Fiora - give her a try if she's up for free week any time soon She doesn't have any poke though, which kind of sucks early game - but late game she's like.... high sustain (Ravenous Hydra mandatory), huge lane pressure (after Hydra), can roam quickly, top tier duelist, bruiser, and top tier assassin in team fights - so her weakness is really just her early lane phase - have to be careful who you are up against.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    what about Renekton? Isn't he meant to be good (for the same price)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    He's one of the only champions I don't own - so can't speak to that

He's very mobile, can be quite tanky - but never feels very threatening to me. He could probably be pretty dangerous if he AD built more - but I feel like I've never seen a really Assassiny Renekton before.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    He is really good during the laning phase, but i don't personally like him. You fall off really hard, if you don't manage to get any kills during the laning phase. Pretty much every other toplaner outscales you.

If you want a champion who has one of the best laning phases in the game, then go for him, but just remember that you aren't exactly the best in lategame.

Deleted
    So aside from what champion to get in top lane, as a general question is it worth buying RP to buy champions?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is up to you.

I personally don't. I don't like spending RP on stuff I can get 'for free'. I think I bought one bundle (Kha'zix) and that's it.

But no one is stopping you from spending RP on them.

I kind of like how you are forced to play more to earn new champions. It forces you to improve on the champion you just bought,most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not exactly the point of this thread, but I don't think it is worth to open a new one just to ask this: I'm returning to LoL, so I'm very outdated about the good champions and runes, and I was wondering if I should focus on having a good number of strong champions (let's say 3 or 4 "main" characters) or if I should buy the runes that fit the champions I already have (even though most of them are not "tier 1") champions.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are going to compete in the LCS, the vast majority of champions are perfectly fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Unless you are going to compete in the LCS, the vast majority of champions are perfectly fine.
    Remember this. But also remember that a lot of people will go "OMG WTF" if you don't pick FOTM champs. One guy yesterday was amazed because I picked Miss Fortune.

Only thing i seem to be getting from people when playing something "weird" like Wukong mid, is:

-Wukong mid?
    -Yeah
    -Does he even work mid?
    -Yeah, he's good vs squishy ap's
    -Oh ok

Deleted
    Hey MMO-C
    I've alomst 6300 ip again and i'm kinda looking for a decent jungler. I do have some junglers which are more the kinda tank/ utility style like for example amumu and voli, but I find it a bit difficult to really dominate the game with them. Did a step back from jungling and noticed i can control the game more in the mid lane, because you can carry, so to kinda formulate the question simple: Looking for a nice Carry jungler

10+ Year Old Account
    check top bans, usually they are the current best champs
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    Hey MMO-C
    I've alomst 6300 ip again and i'm kinda looking for a decent jungler. I do have some junglers which are more the kinda tank/ utility style like for example amumu and voli, but I find it a bit difficult to really dominate the game with them. Did a step back from jungling and noticed i can control the game more in the mid lane, because you can carry, so to kinda formulate the question simple: Looking for a nice Carry jungler
    I'd suggest Rengar or Kha'zix, possibly Jarvan.

I have every champion, what one should I buy????? lol