10+ Year Old Account
    He's still a great pick. Just less obnoxious than he was before. Only really overbearing pick atm is Corki, probably, and they've got nerfs incoming for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Simple question. Ezreal or Kog'maw?
    Both. They do different things at different times.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've started learning top, and I have to say, I really enjoy it. I've been playing as Garen, because I love the super-aggressive 1v1 playstyle he brings. Any other champs that would have a similar top-lane style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Deleted
    Darius and Riven come to mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Darius and Riven come to mind.
    I bought Fiora yesterday at the advice of a friend, seems pretty aggressive with the Counter + passive AD boost. Might get Riven tonight and have a go, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

How good is Vel Koz support now? That new Arbiter skin looks delicious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    I've started learning top, and I have to say, I really enjoy it. I've been playing as Garen, because I love the super-aggressive 1v1 playstyle he brings. Any other champs that would have a similar top-lane style?
    Irelia
    Renekton
    Darius
    Gnar
    Riven
    Tryndamere (seriously, hes STILL amazing)
    Wukong
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    How good is Vel Koz support now? That new Arbiter skin looks delicious.
    Good poke and peel with the slow and knockup. Gets destroyed by Braum/Leona if you play badly, but otherwise it's good. You'll do a fuckton of damage since your base dmg on spells is so good + the passive.

Deleted
    Started playing ranked 5s with some friends. I main mid so need to get some more champs.

So far I've got;
    Ahri, Lux, Kayle, Katarina, Morgana, Zyra

I'm not sure what champs would be a good pick to add to my lot. I enjoy Ahri abs Lux the most but need something fit the current meta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Started playing ranked 5s with some friends. I main mid so need to get some more champs.

So far I've got;
    Ahri, Lux, Kayle, Katarina, Morgana, Zyra

I'm not sure what champs would be a good pick to add to my lot. I enjoy Ahri abs Lux the most but need something fit the current meta.

I would add karthus/ori/zed to your list. All those are amazing late game so much carry potential, and a lot of fun to play. I really hope the zed nerfs are kind, I'm going to be pissed otherwise...
    Diana and Cass also come to mind. Love those too. Cass is amazing atm, her dmg is absurd.

Also fuck the meta, idk your league but more games on 1 hero> few games on many hero. If you can say you can play 3/4 heros pretty fucking well I say you're good as gravy.

Deleted
    Looking at your lineup, I'd like to recommend Orianna and Lissandra as they're both very good teamfighters, like the rest of your champs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to increase my top champions pool. I already have Nasus and Nidalee (is she a good top in the current meta?). I'm thinking about Riven or Shyvana. Can anyone give me a little help?

RUMBLE!!! He is the only Yordle that truly matters.
    RETH

new player here but, I have about 15k IP points save up and i don't know who to unlock. I do not play rank just normal with some friends. Anyways I would like to learn how to top or mid any suggestion for champions to me to start playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any champions you played so far and really liked?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Any champions you played so far and really liked?
    champions i unlock so far and like are:
    irelia
    kennen
    lux
    trundle

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Jax or Jarvan then for top.

For Mid Lane, you could try Morgana or Xerath.

the only champ i will recommend buying is Wukong, he's my favorite and I almost always end up rolling top lane when i play him, I've even beaten a few of his counters with good tactics and a little jungle assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Omyrth View Post
    the only champ i will recommend buying is Wukong, he's my favorite and I almost always end up rolling top lane when i play him, I've even beaten a few of his counters with good tactics and a little jungle assistance.
    My man

So I was looking at a tier list to decide which champ to buy next, and apparently Azir is viable toplane. Is that true? Apparently he is up there with things like Renekton and Shyvana.
    http://www.nerfplz.com/2015/01/solo-...-patch-51.html

He may be my next buy if that is true, a strong flex pick.

Yeah he can toplane. He's tier 2 on that tierlist, which by looking at the other champs aswell is pretty average. Stuff like Wukong and Cho is on the same "rank", so its definately playable.

I'd still rather play him mid though, since champs like Irelia will make your life a living hell toplane. You'll do great vs melee without gapclosers though.