Still new to the game but wondering what a good adc would be to learn the role? I have a few atm but tbh they dont seem like the best to learn adc on, just wondering on what some others thought ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashe is pretty much the best adc to learn the role on. You get very direct feedback. You fuck up your positioning? You die.

Additionally, her passive on E lets you hit itemspikes relatively early, so you should stay fairly even in gold whilst learning her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursed View Post
    Still new to the game but wondering what a good adc would be to learn the role? I have a few atm but tbh they dont seem like the best to learn adc on, just wondering on what some others thought ^_^
    I'd like to buy ADC, I've been playing with Ashe for so long now I want to try another adc, suggestions?
    Caitlyn

Long range makes it easy to learn how to farm and harass in unison. She has a nice escape tool, a trap, and a long range ult you can learn to use either preemptively or as a finisher.

I cannot possibly recommend Ashe. Zero mobility is just brutal these days.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good pick, though he's a bit tricky to play late game due to his short range.

Deleted
    Dunno why people recommend Ashe to new players, she requires pretty good positioning, certain team comps to be good with or against and at least decent farming to make it through mid-game due to her otherwise low damage :P

She's great when she fits in, but she doesn't fit in most of the time.

I mean sure, she's great to learn with due to what she requires from a player, and picking up say, Ez, Corki or Cait after playing her becomes a breeze, but telling someone to use her to learn adc feels like throwing them to the wolves (or knifecats) :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind they're not playing against Platinum+ players either. She has longer range than most ADCs, which makes her fairly safe to begin with.

Someone who's just starting out will suck at taking Rengar through the jungle and as Ashe you can also assist a bit with vision.

Deleted
    True I suppose, forgot to consider that part :P

Been playing for a little over a month now. At level 24 and I've been playing mostly top and jungle with a little bit of the other lanes here and there. Some champs I've been using are Rek'sai (top/jng), Malph/Cho (top), Fidd/Warwick (Jng), Annie/Morg (mid/supp). I'm looking at buying possibly Maokai/Hecarim for top & jung and/or Azir for top/mid. Any thoughts?

Depends what you want to play. Maokai is a tanky mofo who is good top and decent in jungle. He's tanky as fuck with his ult, but can still dish out considerable damage if you build rod of ages on him.

As for Azir, he's really good. Like really REALLY fucking good, IF you know how to play him. The shit that you can do with him is amazing, but he's sorta like Lee Sin, so if you suck you're kinda useless. He's deff fun though, pretty much my favourite mage in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azir is not really fucking good. He's had the lowest winrate in the game for at least 3 weeks now. He is really fun, my second main and the second champ I instabought after Diana. He still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Azir is not really fucking good. He's had the lowest winrate in the game for at least 3 weeks now. He is really fun, my second main and the second champ I instabought after Diana. He still sucks.
    That's because they nerfed the W range. They're buffing it back up unless im mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard but there's nothing on the PBE yet. Meddler did say 5.5.

Azir's really fun and if you like complex champs, you'll love him. I want him to work.

Deleted
    Hit 6300ip again so time for a new champion...
    This is my champ pool so far.

Favourite roles are mid, top and support so ideally looking to boost those roles. Open to what suggestions you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post

Favourite roles are mid, top and support so ideally looking to boost those roles. Open to what suggestions you have.
    Thresh, Hecarim, Azir

Deleted

Holy crapper you dont have blitzcrank.

the robot wants to love you... best/most fun/most yoloq support there is

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Holy crapper you dont have blitzcrank.
    the robot wants to love you... best/most fun/most yoloq support there is
    Blitz is certainly fun but why go for blitz when you can go for Blitz MKII aka Thresh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Blitz is certainly fun but why go for blitz when you can go for Blitz MKII aka Thresh?
    I second that. Just play Thresh.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Wukong and Swain have been strong lately with top and mid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Hello there,
    i'm still pretty new to LoL but totally fell in love with it.
    Until now i was mostly playing mid lane - bit of a mistake, cause nearly everyone wants to play mid xD
    Never really liked the tanky top lane (mostly because i feel so fat up there, all the champs i played didn't really have that great mobility or burst), the adc's i played were some kind of boring to me, support is nice, but couldn't play that too often and i never was able to jungle, somehow i just don't get how it works ^^

Whatever, after being a bit annoyed of all the fights "i was first mid" "no i was first -ctrl+v" "nice troll, i was first -ctrl+v" BLAAAAH i decided to try out something else. i really LOVED playing katarina, and liked akali very much aswell (in fact, i liked most of the assassin mages) - kat and akali most because of their mobility and all that "i'm here, no i'm there, come and catch me, hahaha"

i wanted to ask you - are there any top laners or adc similar to kat or akali?

thanks in advance
    -ish-

ps.: i'm not even lvl30, so it's really just about the fun, not about any kind of ranks
    Last edited by mmocf974202557; 2015-03-11 at 02:05 PM.